GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. luuluu

FEELER: SSR PROFESSOR SP1'S

Hey guys, so this is just a feeler. I got new wheels coming in so i thought i'd throw these up here. So i'm not looking for trades. There's SSR SP1's with the "special" spectrum silver finish. Took about 4 months to get made from Japan to Canada. specs are: 18x8.5 et35 18x9 et37 the spectrum...
  2. luuluu

Summer's Almost Over

Well, like the title says, it's getting dark out earlier and some day's the weather chilly. Had bird crap on the hood for the first time so I was forced to clean it. weather seemed nice so i took a few pics after!
  3. luuluu

what the HAIL?!

Well last night was pretty ridiculous up in the great white north. Got hit hard with golf ball sized hail. Luckily my car was in the garage safe and sound. but for others not so much. cracked windshields and dents everywhere iceberg customer car out in the lot my drive way...
  4. luuluu

Here comes the Bride

Posted this in my build thread but thought i'd share it here too to my fellow canucks:lol: Some may know some may not but it's actually pronounced as "Brid" not as Bride..why there's an "E" at the end i'm not sure. Someone else who may have ore knowledge can chime in. Anyways, Up here in...
  5. luuluu

luuluu's GTI BUILD

Hey guys, Been on here for a few years just never really posted. Anyways, thought it was finally time to post some pics up ,and see the progress the car. Pretty new the the whole Volkswagen scene also when I first picked up the car. There' will be lots of pics so hope you don't mind haha...
  6. luuluu

Euroswitch and rear fog lights

Hey guys, hoping someone can chime in and help me out. I have the DIY for the wiring to get the rear fog light and VAG COM coding. Dont know if i am over thinking it or not but i'm having trouble getting the wire cover off the wire that connects to the euroswitch. here's a pic if anyone can...
  7. luuluu

Wheel/Tire Gurus

Hey Guys, Just need some opinions/insight on some fitment about wheels/tires I've been thinking about getting. I have some Fk silverlines going in for some background info and plan on going low but not ridiculously low since the roads here are crap. Anyways, for my wheel fitment I was planning...