GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. flowsome

FS: BSH, APR, 42DD, Revo, K&N

Just brought home a Jetta TDI, so its time to part ways with the spare parts from my GTI. My prices are cheap and include FREE SHIPPING so someone else can enjoy this stuff rather than it sit in my garage. Instead of putting individual pictures in the post, I've created an album on imgur...
  2. flowsome

2011-2012 NHL Fantasy League

anyone doing a fantasy league that needs an extra person? i go to the university of hawaii so its not happening here. :thumbsup:
  3. flowsome

fix for rear spring binding?

ive read about a few other people having noise from spring binding on the rear H&R sport springs and they've mentioned some type of covering they put around the coils and it eliminates the noise. it only happens when i turn so i had the sway bar mounts and end links checked and they're tight so...
  4. flowsome

FS: APR Carbonio stage 1 intake TSI

$225 shipped. filter has 5000-6000 miles. airbox has 2 scratches on the bottom side...not visible when installed. white smudge in picture can be removed with minor buff. thanks for looking.
  5. flowsome

weird maf sensor problem

to make a short story long...ive been through several intakes and the car has always felt a little strange...stutters during acceleration, weird boost behavior, horrendous throttle response, etc. i went out and made sure the sensor was installed correctly and ive double checked all intake...
  6. flowsome

driver side door

is the doorskin adjustable enough for the dealer bodyshop to align it so the body lines are straight and the window frame is flush? my driverside door is like an old buick at the moment. they should put a warning on the sticker invoice to never crash this car that it will never be the same.:cry:
  7. flowsome

newsouth boost gauge in AWE vent pod?

the bezel of my awe gauge has turned yellow and the needle flutters even with a no-buzz fitting and the awe air regulator so i'm looking at buying a newsouth gauge. anyone know if it will work with the awe vent pod?
  8. flowsome

panel around DSG shifter

i just got back from school today. 27 hours of traveling from hawaii to florida and couldnt wait to get in the car and do a few launches. before we get to the car he tells me theres a small scratch near the shifter (DSG and its to the bottom left of the prnds section. so i take a look and its a...
  9. flowsome

stage 1 erased after DSG recall

anyone else have their chip erased after the mech swap? my brother is using my car since i'm in hawaii at school and he took the car in for the DSG recall about 6 weeks ago and it has been in stock mode since i left back in december and today he wanted to put it in stage 1 to get a few extra mpg...
  10. flowsome

drone or no drone

right now i have the 42dd dp with the cat and resonator. i want to get their catback which is just a 3" straight thru with a magnaflow muffler. would the volume be more comparable to an APR RSC turboback or a baby murdering catless turndown? and any opinions on drone with this setup. the car...
  11. flowsome

alternative to air restrictor included with AWE Gauge

initially i installed the AWE gauge(mechanical) with only a no-buzz fitting and that made the gauge buzz like a hive a bees so according to the instructions they say to install the black air restrictor near the gauge to eliminate the buzzing and that worked. now the buzzing is back and the...
  12. flowsome

Mechatronic replacement didnt fix the problem

a few days have passed since the dealer replaced the mech unit and the exact same problems are back. shutter/shake when coming to a stop(feels like a manual about to stall), increase in NVH when at a stop, hesitation in low gears followed by hard shifts, and a long delay for the car to go in...
  13. flowsome

door not flush with quarter panel...noise from fuel pump?

could a door thats not perfectly flush with the quarter panel cause the fuel pump primer to activate while driving? i always attributed the clunk to my suspension mods but i realized that when the body shop used a striker to move the hinge a little further in and the door flush with the...
  14. flowsome

DSG shutter gone when ecu switched back to stock

yesterday i was having the "DSG shutter" really bad when slowly idling away from a stop, felt like the car was going to stall. my mom needed to use the car so i put the revo back to stock mode and the shuttering stopped...completely. back in june i had the dealer do a DSG adaptation and it...
  15. flowsome

FS: BSH TSI RECIRC CATCH CAN

i'm moving to hawaii and leaving the car with my parents...this part is not old people friendly so its got to go. comes with hose clamps as i didnt think the hoses stayed on securely enough and has brand new o-rings on the billet piece that attaches to the intake. $180 shipped. pics upon request...
  16. flowsome

FS: Intel e8400 dual-core cpu

$100 shipped. runs cool idle and max and never overclocked. :thumbsup:
  17. flowsome

alignments in jax, fl

anyone have any recommendations? i'm looking for more than a "toe and go" and someone that can actually get the steering wheel straight. TIA
  18. flowsome

really stupid springs question

i've seen quite a few pictures of h&r rear springs installed with the writing(product number/logo) upside down. whats going on with this? am i nuts?
  19. flowsome

suspension experts check this out...need advice

so last year i had a bad accident as you can see from the picture below. i lost control and ended up between a stop sign and a guard rail. the picture shows how the stop sign showed no mercy on the right side. well i went today to get my tires rotated and balanced and decided to have the...
  20. flowsome

boost tap install

anyone have the pdf for the TSI boost tap instructions? the bsh product instructions arent loading from the site. i know its a simple install but i want to have it on hand. TIA