GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PhxGLI

REVO KO4 Problems

I have been working on my car for a month trying to solve a misfire issue and am out of ideas. I can only boost around 15 psi without issues. if I am boosting >17 Psi above 6000 rpm I get massive misfires. It happens every time starting at 6000 RPM usually cylinder 3 but others also involved...
  2. PhxGLI

Diverter valve on K04

I am currently running the BSH DV relocation with the mechanical forge valve. I just installed my KO4 what should I do about the electronic dv. on the Ko3 there was a block off that allowed the factory dv to still think it was working. At this time the car seems to run better with the factory...
  3. PhxGLI

New Track mods

A few things i picked up this week. Getting ready for a 3 day track day at the end of Sept. new style camber plates from H2 Sport :happyanim: [/IMG] New track tires and rims. Kumho V710 245-40-17 on 17x8 rims [/IMG] I decided i needed some dedicated track tires this year. Last October i...
  4. PhxGLI

GT3071R-WG

this is the internally waste gated version, anybody use one yet? I know Chris from REVO mentioned they were looking at doing software for this turbo in the past. Will this turbo work with the regular revo stage 4 software? I want to stay with revo software because the dealer is 5 min from my...
  5. PhxGLI

koni yellows with koni springs?

I have decided that i want to go with the koni yellows to track my GLI. However i am try ing to decide what springs to get. I have read that the H&R super sports are good. what about the koni springs http://www.namotorsports.net/detail.cfm/part_cd/KO1020.6004
  6. PhxGLI

Air fuel ratio

Installed a AEM wideband gauge last night. It is installed pre-cat. What kind of air fuel ratio should i be tunning for with out methanol? Right now it is around 11.8 at redline in third gear. what range does a stg 2+ car make the best power? :help:
  7. PhxGLI

fuel injector install

do you really need the kit that ecs sells? http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Jetta_V--2.0T/Engine/Fuel/ES261581/ i purchased some RS4 injectors in prep for a larger turbo and it looks like they are used (not like the classified said :mad0259:) so i want to replace the seals to make them as new...
  8. PhxGLI

upgrade suspension for the track

so i did several track days in 2009 and I am already mapping out my plan for 2010. I do not do auto cross at this time however i might in the future. I will probably be doing around 10 track days this year and the rest of the time is dd. I am thinking that i want coilovers due to...
  9. PhxGLI

Frequent meth fill up

Was getting tired of filling up the washer bottle with meth every 70 miles due to my special driving style. :headbang:
  10. PhxGLI

BSH sway bar

Installed this past weekend on my GLI and all I can do is smile. My car feels like it is on rails now. this was probably one of the most effective mods i have done yet. The bar took maybe 30 minutes max to put on. Also I have heard that some people have had fitment issues with stock ride...