GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Whiteline Torque Arm Insert - various VW Audi Skoda - KDT914

I bought this for my 2007 Octavia without checking the fitment guide properly. This is from March2008 onward. As you can see it fits plenty of other VW group vehicles. I'd like to get my money back so price is $30 posted. Item Description: For sale is a Whiteline VAG Front Engine - Torque...
  2. B

BBS RC Alloys 17x8 5x112 ET35 (Golf, Jetta, A4, etc)

Lightweight (18kg with current tyres) BBS rims (the 16" rims I'm going to weigh 20kg). 17" x 8" PCD 5 x 112mm ET35 They fit pretty much all the later VAG offerings including Golfs, Jettas, Passat, Audi A3 / A4 & Skoda Octavia - possibly some others too. ET35 comes to the edge of my mudguards...
  3. B

Spark Plugs - 60k or 90k change?

My car is coming up for the 60k service. According to the service book, the spark plugs in the TSIs aren't due until 90,000km (NA are 60k) but the dealer wants to do them at 60,000km. Their proof of this need is they have a generic looking "tick & flick" sheet that says change spark plugs at...
  4. B

NSW - 17" rims - 5x112 approx ET40-45ish

My tyres are worn out & the ET35 17x8 BBS I've got have too much poke for my liking, so I want something around ET 40-45. So I need some rims - preferably with tyres that have bit of life left in them. I'd prefer some 17" but I'll even go to 16" if they are as cheap as chips. Would prefer...
  5. B

Bluefin Install - any tips?

My Bluefin arrived yesterday. I've had a skim through the instructions but can't see any part that says if the ignition should be turned on. The instruction book is a bit light-on for detail. I seem to recall there was a thread about it but I can't find it. So, any tips or links to...