GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

GT TDI Engine Smoke

Hi, Quick question for you, I have a MK5 GT TDI and notice when the car is warm I get some smoke \ condesation out of the rocker cover and also the dip stick bit. Also spits some oil out of the rocker cover, is this excessive back pressure or is it a standard thing with the GT TDI? Any idea if...
  2. M

HELP! Funny Wobling sound

Hi, need some help please people, just noticed my car making a funny noise. When i hit about 40 i get a funny wobbling sound, sounds almost like a flat tye sound but they tyre isnt flat. Seems to be coming from the passenger from corner, any ideas??????
  3. M

Mk5 R32 Bodykit Ebay

Dont know if anyone has seen this but seems pretty good concidering the paintwork is mint, well if you have a black golf that is! If only I had seen this 2 weeks ago DAMMIT...
  4. M

WANTED 17" Monza Alloys

Im back in the market for some 17" monza's in good condition! I am based in essex so could collect of local, if not can paypal and get them picked up by a courier! Want them asap as the car goes into the bodyshop tomorrow for the gti facelift and im currently sporting 16" standard imiola GT TDI...
  5. M

Another GTI Replica

OK, Sold my grey gt tdi 140 about a month ago now and made a little bit of money on the sale, so now the finances have picked up I have just brought a black gt tdi 140 and looking to do my 3rd gti replica :attention_whore: So i am in the process of trying to source the bits all over again...
  6. M

MK5 Golf Gti Colour Coded Spolier

Need some quick pics if possible people :smile: I just got my gti bumper and am about to take it down the body shop to get sprayed, was thinking about getting the lower spoiler colour matched to the bumper. Has anyone got any pics / links of how this looks? If you have any which are in united...
  7. M

17" Monza Alloy Wheels & Tyres (WANTED)

Hey, Looking for a set of 17" monza alloys with good tyres. I want to get these asap so let me know people :thumbsup: