GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

WTB: iPhone 3G, 3GS

Any color. Any size HD. Must be able to jailbreak AND unlock it (iOS4.1 and below ONLY with firmware less than 5.14.04). I will need a picture of the modem firmware screen to verify that I can unlock it. Need it shipped. Cash on hand.
  2. F

Looking for an 08.5+ GTI, 4DR, DSG in tri-state area

For a friend. Let me know what you have. He is looking to buy within the next month or 2. Unmodded is preferred. TSI is preferred (hence 08.5). DSG and 4DR are required. Post mileage and color.
  3. F

FS: 2009 Black Magic GTI - 6MT - 2DR - 25k miles - great price! - NY

I have recently learned that I got accepted into medical school in England and will be leaving the country. As a result, I have to sell my baby since it makes no sense to make payments on a car which I won't be driving! Here's what you need to know: 2009 Black Magic Pearl GTI purchased from...
  4. F

FS: NY Classix 17"s with tires - $425 OBO

Classix in decent condition with good tires. Looking to sell ASAP, $425 OBO picked up or met halfway. No shipping. Pics upon request!
  5. F

WTB: Hufs or Denvers with tires and TPMS, NY, NJ, CT, PA, DE, MD

In good condition! Email me pics and prices! Looking to make a deal ASAP.
  6. F

VAGCOM needed NYC/NJ/PA area!

I'm looking for a little VAGCOM help to remove an airbag light (due to radio installation) and the TPMS warning. Anywhere in the NY/NJ/CT/PA area is fine. Let me know!
  7. F

WTB: OEM Wheels + Tires NY/NJ/CT/DE/PA

As the title reads, I want Huffs, Classixs etc. Must be in good condition with tread remaining. I will pay cash. Post up what you got and a price.
  8. F

2009 MKV PART OUT: R32 bumper, Votex Lip, Pioneer and much more!

As my car is for sale on the forum, I have decided that parting the car out will be the best route for me. As I indicated in my car sale thread, I am going to medical school outside of the country in August and thus would like to start making some deals now to make sure I'm not in a pinch later...
  9. F

FS: 2009 BMP GTI in NY 21xxx miles, takeover financing

Updated thread made. Mods, please close this thread.
  10. F

FS/FT: NY BBS LM REP 19x8.5 et45 with tires!

For sale is a mint set of BBS LM reps in 19x8.5 with a 45mm offset. The wheels currently have brand new all-seasons on them with less than 2K on the tires. I am looking to bring my car back to stock (or at least as close to stock as possible) so I am interested in trading these + cash for the...
  11. F

Caractere Side Skirts painted BMP FS

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115625 Located in Westchester, NY Professionally done by Stiloskis in Tarrytown.
  12. F

FS: Caractere Side Skirts BMP

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115625
  13. F

FS: Forge Big Knob

Used for 2 months. Like new. Comes with all installation hardware. Brand new it's cheapest at $90 + shipping. I'll do $85 shipped to lower 48.
  14. F

FS: Side Skirts, Caractere and OEM GTI

SOLD!
  15. F

Eibach Pro Kit

I guess we don't use the sub-forums, lol? http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115499
  16. F

FS: Eibach Pro Kit

1.25" - 1.5" drop Used for about 7K miles, settled Prefer a local sale in NY, NJ, CT, PA, DE, but I will ship if needed Do a search for these springs, provide a nice drop, keep your stock shocks and all is good :thumbup: $175 OBO (retail for about $250 new) Not my car but some pics:
  17. F

FS: NEW CASE-MATE IPHONE/ITOUCH FUEL BATTERY CHARGER CASE

THIS IS A BRAND NEW IN BOX UNIT. NEVER USED. Introducing the Case-Mate Fuel. It's a protective case, carrying solution, and extended battery life all in one for your iPhone 3G/3GS and iTouch! So from here on out you’re good to charge on the go. So the next time you’re rushing to get to the...