GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

** FS: OEM European Headlight Switch w/Fog **

Item: 1ea OEM European Headlight Switch w/Fog Description: Mint. VAG-COM to enable special feature. Specs: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Lighting/Switches/ES318483/ Price: $60 shipped to Continental US (AK/HI extra). No international shipping, sorry. Please PM me your email...
  2. B

** FS: 3 Custom Buttons (from Germany) Next to ESP **

Item: THREE Custom Buttons (from Germany) Next to ESP Description: New; Never Used. They are impeccably designed and by this German company to match OEM buttons. They are lighted and pushbutton toggle. This was the thread that I learned of the product and I posted pics of what they look like...
  3. B

** FS: Racing Dash LED License Plate Lamp for MkV Golf (High Quality Direct Plug) **

Item: 1 pair Racing Dash LED License Plate Lamp for MkV Golf Description: Used this for couple of months and it's beyond reproach in brightness and quality. I like my vehicles to be Q subtle and worried that these might be too bright but they are absolutely just perfect IMO. They give out a...
  4. B

** FS: Custom Osir Dual Guage Pod w/VDO VISION Boost Guage & Voltmeter **

Item: Custom Osir Dual Guage Pod w/VDO Boost Guage & Voltmeter. - Osir Dual O-pod with "Osir" name sanded out and filled (sanded again) and SEM spray painted matte black to match interior. - VDO Vision Series Boost Guage - VDO Vision Series Voltmeter - 42 Draft Designs VDO Perfect Match...
  5. B

** FS: Osir Design Plastic Vented Fog Covers **

Item: 1pair Osir Design Plastic Vented Fog Covers Description: New; Never Used Specs: http://www.zmaxautosport.com/osdehfiglvef.html Price: $60 shipped to Continental US (AK/HI extra). No international shipping, sorry. Please PM me your email address and I'll send out a PayPal invoice for...
  6. B

** FS: Podi Single Gauge Enclosure fits Mk5 and Mk6 **

Item: 1ea Podi Single Gauge Enclosure fits Mk5 and Mk6 (no guages included) Description: New; Never Used Specs: http://www.podi.ca/Accessories.aspx Price: $45 shipped to Continental US (AK/HI extra). No international shipping, sorry. Please PM me your email address and I'll send out a PayPal...
  7. B

** FS: OEM VW (Valeo) LED Tail Light Set w/Wires **

Item: 1 set OEM VW (Valeo) LED Tail Light Set w/Wires Description/Condition: Purchased straight from Germany. No cracks or damage impeccably stored for over 1yr after I sold my GTI. It includes all the VW wiring to connect for a European lighting layout. You need to provide your own VAG-COM...
  8. B

HELP: Front Door Locks of GTI NOT Engaging...

I was wondering if anyone here has this problem. It's listed below and here are my observations: - Front door locks of 4 dr. GTI are not engaging. When I lock the doors -either with lock button inside or the key remote- only the rear doors and hatch lock. The front doors does not lock; I can...
  9. B

Jehnert Doorpods for MkVs

Has anyone seen these Jehnert doorpods for the MkVs? They seem to be good solutions if you don't want to do the custom fiberglass route. Looks like they're avail for both 4-door and 2-door Golfs and with or without drivers. They have MkVI applications too but stock location should be fine for...
  10. B

Will EVOM Engine Cover Interfere with Any Add-ons?

...such as catch can or dv relocation kit?
  11. B

FS: FOUR Sport Edition SE-14 Wheels

Item: 4ea. Sport Edition SE-14 Alloy Wheels Size: 18x8, +45mm offset, 5x112 bolt pattern, 25.2lbs/ea, Type: Aluminum; Bright Silver Paint; compatible with TPMS Condition: Used for 2 months. Good condition, no bents or dents. There are some minor nicks on one of the wheel (see pics) but...
  12. B

FS: Custom Sub Enclosure and Rainbow 10in Profi Sub

*** SOLD Custom Box on 8/24/2009*** Items: 1ea Custom Subwoofer Enclosure for 10in sub 1ea Rainbow Profi 10in Subwoofer (DVC 4Ohm)
  13. B

FS: BFI - Torque Arm Insert

***EDIT: SOLD 8/13*** Item: 1 BFI Torque Arm Insert (aka Dogbone Insert) Description/Condition: Just took out easily as I greased it up during install. Good condition no rips, bends, etc. (8/10) with mounting hardware. Fits 2005.5 through 2008. Specs here. Prices: $20 shipped to...
  14. B

FS: OEM VW Projector Fog Lamps (H11)

****SOLD: 8/13**** Items: 1 unit each of LH and RH OEM VW Foglamps w/H11 bulbs. Description/Condition: Purchased through VW dealer and used for 6 months. H11 halogen bulbs still new as I used various HID kits. Fully functional, no cracks; 9/10 condition. I also had local dealer apply...
  15. B

Can Anyone Help Identify the PN for this Firewall Cap?

I'm missing this firewall rubber cap; it's located underneath the dash left hand side. I've seen a picture of this posted am re-using the picture. I can barely make out the VW P/N on the cap... Can any GTI ownlers look at theirs and get that P/N for me? Even my dealer's parts catalog doesn't...
  16. B

BSH Endlinks: torque specs?

I looked over BSH's instructions for the endlinks and for the life of me can't find the torque spec. Does anyone here have it? Thanks.
  17. B

Are there any CONSTANT or SWITCHED power wires I can tapped into from the trunk?

Just curious if there are any CONSTANT and/or SWITCHED power wires I can tap into from the trunk? I'm installing an accessory piece back there and rather tap into something vs. making new runs from front dash to back there. Thanks.
  18. B

BSH V-Twin vs. 42DD Vacuum Manifold Tap?

Lately I've seen new products such as the 42DD Vacuum Manifold Tap or BSH Boost Tap in the market. I'm a little confused what's the difference between these products vs. the V-Twin? It looks these new products are mounted at a different spot vs. the V-Twin. Do they all do pretty much the same...
  19. B

FS: GENUINE Philips Ultinon 6000K D2S Bulbs

***UPDATE 5/20/09: SOLD*** Item: 1 pair of Philips Ultinon 6000K D2S HID Bulbs (P/N 85122 WX) Description/Condition: Bought them for $200.00 and used only for 2 months -- and ONLY at night, no Daylight Running Light mode. All in working order and MINT CONDITION. Prices: $135 shipped. All...