GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xxlostsurferx16

two tries (non MKV content)

Recently got really interested in HDR. . here are my first two attempts at it. My friends c350 and my 02 GTI. yes I know, i need to go lower. Slightly toned .. just messing around in photoshop and it came out kinda nice No tone Extremely open to criticism as I am only looking to better...
  2. xxlostsurferx16

Turbo help (MKIV content)

Hey all Just recently i was driving around and noticed the turbo wasn't sounding the same anymore like it used too. This noise sounded almost like it couldn't get out or something it's hard to explain. The push is no longer there as well. Is it possible i "blew out" my turbo or is there...
  3. xxlostsurferx16

Best website

what would be the best website to order wheels from?
  4. xxlostsurferx16

Minor Mod

First sunny day in about 5 days for jersey and took the chance and painted my VW emblem in the front black... Yes I know it's an mkiv ... but this site is better than vortex so i come on here :)
  5. xxlostsurferx16

"Swiss Cheese"ing your engine

OK may sound like a noob question but what exactly does swiss cheesing your engine do? i know you cut holes or something and it makes it louder but does it effect the engine/power at all? and how would you go about doing this? -Any help would be great thanks
  6. xxlostsurferx16

Good website

Can anyone give me a few good websites that sell wheels for a price... I've been looking on tirerack.com but are their any other good ones? thanks
  7. xxlostsurferx16

Downpipe / Intercooler

Hello all, relatively new to VW's and was wondering whether an intercooler or a downpipe would be more essential to the running of the car. Since I'm only 17 I don't make a lot per week. So the purchase of different parts will come in greater spans. Wondering which one I should purchase...
  8. xxlostsurferx16

Favorite Car MAG

what's everyone's favorite car mag to read??