GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KUGTI

FS: BSH FMIC Ready to Ship Pictures!!!!!!!

This is ready to install. It is in great condition. The only problem with the kit is 1 of the four bolts on the mounting bracket was striped so I had to drill the bolt head off to get it off the car. The intercooler can still be mounted and used perfectly fine with the other three bolts, plus...
  2. KUGTI

Huge boost leak out of nowhete...

All of a sudden my stage 2 isn't boosting over 9-10psi. I have not done anything to the car in the last 6 months to create a leak. All visible connections look ok and my dv and pcv have been updated so I'm at a loss to its cause. Anyone have any ideas?
  3. KUGTI

P003A fault DTC not recognized??

Threw this code in the dead cold last night as I was making my 0.5 mile trek home from the gas station. Car runs completely fine and after I checked and cleared the code this morning it has not come back. I searched and there isnt anything else on this forum or even google relating this code...
  4. KUGTI

Aftermarket Part Out

Pictures to come soon on everything, buyer is responsible for shipping. Ill add anything else later that I'm forgetting. Red P-Flo Intake $125 PENDING BSH FMIC $600 obo PENDING Forge Short Shifter $100 PENDING DDM 55w Tuning HID Fogs $40 PENDING 42DD Catless DP (Trade stock DP + $200)...
  5. KUGTI

Brick Road Ate My Oil Pan

FML its problem after problem for my car and me right now.
  6. KUGTI

How fast is your internet?

7. KUGTI

Turbo wont spool, stuck in vacuum. Help!!?

my car will not spool and hit any boost what-so-ever. It get to -1hg and just sits there and has hardly any acceleration in any gears. Its not a boost leak because I would think if it was leaking boost I would still be able to hear my turbo spool up but im getting nothing. Also I can tell by...
  8. KUGTI

It helps to know people (intake flapper motor)

My intake manifold flapper motor shit out on me this week. Of course right before water/meth was to be installed. I contacted a friend who is a vw tech at a dealership about 75 miles away and he is taking care of the motor replacement as well as the TSB everyone is getting on coilpacks. My...
  9. KUGTI

Feeler on OEM Parts (Cheap!)

Make me an offer on these guys I am just looking to get rid of this stuff, the only OEM part im looking for is an OEM FSI Down pipe. Pictures soon based on interest. Will ship at owners expense. OEM GTI Suspension Shocks, Springs (20k) OEM FSI Intake (20k) OEM FSI Intercooler OEM Shifter
  10. KUGTI

Local 335i Sex (euro but non-mkv content)

It's crazy fast too.
  11. KUGTI

Other Water/Meth Companies

So I am seriously considering going all out on water/meth and have been doing my research for quite some time. I have been looking at other companies kits as well as Devils Own and Snow Performance. The others I have been considering are cooling mist and Alcoholinjectionsystems.com Alcohol...
  12. KUGTI

My updated Eurotrash :)

Put the fogs and grill on, so I finally snapped a few nice pictures.
  13. KUGTI

Which new wheels/look should I go for??

I just installed a badgeless front grill and HID fogs. I am now trying to decide which wheels to go with. I have several options and would like your guys opinions. Car is a 2dr bmp with the following mods in sig. All these wheels would be 18". I am looking to make my final decision and order...
  14. KUGTI

Clutch Question not sure whats going on

So over the last week I have felt that the clutch has just been sluggish. Car has 37500 miles on it. Mods are in signature. I have also been noticing that when trying to "engine brake" its slower to do so. I hever engine brake above 3000rpms so its not like i rev it up and let it hang there...
  15. KUGTI

DDM tuning HID Kit help needed

Ok guys I posted a while back about these kits.... http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117416 Since then I purchased the 55w slim kit 9006 for my fogs. I just bought the kit originally and when I tried installing it i got the BOW (Bulb out warning). So i went back to ddm tuning...
  16. KUGTI

Replacing Brake Light???

So i burnt out a brake light this afternoon. AAA doesn't even have any parts listed for it, and the only thing in the back is a huge electronic connection not attached to any bulb directly. It looks like you have to pull the entire housing out to replace the bulb? So do I need to get this done...
  17. KUGTI

Aftermarket HID Fog kit compatibility?

For those of you with experience... 1. What kits have successfully been used? (digital vs. non digital kits) 2. What is the possibility of getting a bulb out warning when using this kit, and will items sold by companies such as ddm be required to bypass the bulb out? Here is the link to the...
  18. KUGTI

First day of spring my ass

up to around 6+ inches now that was taken mid afternoon.
  19. KUGTI

WTB: OEM FSI DOWNPIPE

Need an oem fsi downpipe. Pm me or post here if you have a useable one for sale. -Adam
  20. KUGTI

Possibly saying goodbye :(

An extremely good opportunity to get into a brand new 2010 EX-L V6 Accord 2 door has come across me and there is a good chance I am going to jump on it by the end of the week. I am going to have a hard time parting from my car, but lower insurance, full warranty, and smaller things like leather...