GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Head Unit Code help !!

Hello guys, I just upgraded from a premium 7 head unit in my 08 gti to an MFD 2. I also added a parrot bluetooth with a steering wheel harness, and an AUX cable. when i got everything installed and wired in, i have a working head unit, but I can not get the Navigation or the...
  2. P

A few Noob questions on the RNS 510

hello guys have not been on here in forever, and have been searching around a little, but I figured I would pop a thread up as I continue my search. I am looking into upgrading my premium 7 head unit in my 08 gti. I have been looking mostly at the MFD2 and the RNS 510 because I want to stay...
  3. P

FS: full jetta grill set up with fog light cut outs.

hello guys i have a full jetta grill set up for sale I am looking for 150$ shoot me an email at penecalea@gmail.com if you would like some pictures. I am located in bucks county pa and would prefer not to ship.
  4. P

starting off the new year cleannn..

so today it was 5o and sunny outside so I took advantage of the day to was the cars. The best part about washing me car this time of year is the fact that most of the god dam birds have flown south so the birds who shit on my car every time I wash it shouldnt be around. I also removed some of my...
  5. P

Anyone have a pic of this ??

( i have googled and used the search function to no avail) I am looking for a pic of a gti with a euro r32 rear end ......heres the tricky part ....looking for one that has been left or painted textured to match the rest of the lowers. preferably on a CW or on a car with a good contrast. OR...
  6. P

Bluetooth set up for i phone.

Hey guys. i have searched around and found a few options to get my phone linked up with my car sterio via blue tooth. I have the premium 7 headunit with the i pod dock in the center armrest (needless to say i am very unhappy with that.) So what I am looking for is a way link my phone with my car...
  7. P

Pic request

Hello guys I am looking to see if any of you guys have pics of a gti with a plasti dipped roof. I know it has been done but am not able to find any pics of it on a gti.
  8. P

WTT: set of 5 denvers 4 with contentials with only 20k on them. one without tire

let me know what you guys have to offer. I would be willing to put some cash up for a good trade.
  9. P

Bored with no money = this

The red ring is not pushed all the way in because it is still a little tacky....just put them together for pics. and the set up it is going on let me know what you guys think.
  10. P

WTT:CW gti front end with full jetta and gti grills. Stock and baysonr lips.

hey guys I am looking to trade my gti front end with full jetta and gti grill sets. i also have the baysonr votex rep lip and the stock lip. I am looking for an R32 set up preferably CW. let me know what you got.
  11. P

Saw these on Ebay ....looks like a deal if your in texas

Its a set of classics with rubber for 200 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-GTI-MKV-OEM-17-wheels-w-TPMS-RE050s-Set-4-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem35b09eb7cdQQitemZ230596458445QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1011
  12. P

Need a step by step DIY on a awe boost gauge install

i have tried looking around and i can only find the electrical install ...can anyone direct me to a step by step walk through hopefully with pics from start to finish ?
  13. P

Ebay R32 bumper ..anyone have one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Mk-5-V-Golf-R32-GTI-REAR-BUMPER-Skirt-06-07-08-09-PP-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem19c3b20df7QQitemZ110657408503QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#shId
  14. P

WTB: A few things ...do you have these for sale ??

-MFD2 or Rns 510 -awe R32 style exhaust -awe boost gauge -R32 euro rear bumper ....i only need the bottom part .. preferably CW but any color will do ...and could trade my GTI lower bumper portion which is texted euro -forge twintake -VMR rims .....let me...
  15. P

Feeler FS: jetta grill set up with fogs

I am contemplating selling my jetta grill set up. I have the shield painted CW but it has some chipping and needs a fresh coat of paint or plasti dip. The emblem was painted in a carbon fiber style but has had major chipping due to rocks and whatnot. The emblem could be striped back down to the...
  16. P

2nd day of cleaning and waxing

I am sure you guys will let me know what you think.
  17. P

Getting ready for the drive across pa today

Just thought IDE throw up a pic of my car since I haven't been on here in a while. C&c welcome
  18. P

WTB: Trunk storage tray

let me know if you have one for sale or where i can get my hands on one
  19. P

ANyone know which one i should get for my gti

which will match the gti interior ? Anthracite or Art Grey http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Interior/Seat/
  20. P

Which ones will look better

Ok so i am getting ready to order some ftp bulbs off ebay or something in the next few days and was just wondering what brand i should get or if it even matters .. i hardly ever use the ftp and am just doing if for the color ....that said should i go yellow or should i be different and go blue...