GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 07Jetta2.5

GO CARDINALS

WHAT A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!! GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!
  2. 07Jetta2.5

FS: Audi Flat Fives

I have up for sell a set of Audi Flat Fives. They are 18x8.5 et 45. The wheels are semi polished but could use a few more coats of polish. The polish was hand done, so no machines touched the wheels. The tires are completely shot and will remove apon selling. Looking to get $500 SHIPPED.
  3. 07Jetta2.5

Hangover 2

What you guys think? I thought it was just as funny if not funnier than the first one.
  4. 07Jetta2.5

FS: Nikon D60

I have up for sale a Nikon D60 DSLR that i bought back in Feb '10. It probably hasnt been used more than 300 times. Selling it because i hardly use it and just a little strapped for cash. Comes with: Body, 18-55mm lens (stock kit), wall charger, 4 GB SD card, ultraviolet filter, and all the...
  5. 07Jetta2.5

H2Oi 2010

Whos going to H2o this year? There isnt any "official" date yet but it seems to always be on the last week of September, which would be the 25th and 26th. Ill be there from Monday the 19th to Monday the 27th. Who else is in?
  6. 07Jetta2.5

Finally washed her

7. 07Jetta2.5

Win written all over this.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124653191
  8. 07Jetta2.5

Game time.

Ready for SoWo. So pumped, cant wait.
  9. 07Jetta2.5

Bored

10. 07Jetta2.5

Lets play a game.

Can you spot the difference?
  11. 07Jetta2.5

Dirty, Dirty Whores

Still learning but C&C welcome. Thanks for looking
  12. 07Jetta2.5

March Madness

Who you got winning it all? I think Kansas is going to take it this year.
  13. 07Jetta2.5

Newby with a camera

Well I picked up a D60 from my buddy and still learning how this thing works. First attempts here so not the best and the car was extremely dirty. Also still learning how to edit. C&C welcome. Thanks for looking.
  14. 07Jetta2.5

STL Install day 2/28.

So some of us got together today to install some parts on our cars. This was the first time I got to go out and use my D60. Amateur photographer here so bear with me. C&C welcome.
  15. 07Jetta2.5

DONT WAIT 97,xxx MILES TO CHANGE YOUR CAM FOLLOWER!!!!

Changed out Julito04's cam follower today for the first time and just take this as a warning to all.
  16. 07Jetta2.5

APR HPFP Noises

Ive got a buddy who just installed the APR HPFP and is hearing a loud "ticking" noise coming from it. Im just wonder if this is normal or if he didnt install it correctly. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.
  17. 07Jetta2.5

FS: TSW Snettertons

sold The tread on the tire thats left. and the wheel that has crub rash. sold
  18. 07Jetta2.5

Photo Shop help!

19. 07Jetta2.5

A little cruise I went on today

Heres a couple of pictures from the cruise I went on today. Its nothing fancy, photos were takin with a point and shoot. Just wanted to share. Hope you enjoy, and thanks for looking. The first picture is my trophy that i won at a car show back in September, and my car was 99% stock...
  20. 07Jetta2.5

A good read for some of you.

Now im not trying to turn his into the EVO VS. VW thread alwhile ago, but i just thought you might enjoy the read. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42547 Im not trying to stur up some shit between us and camaro owners, but this was a good read. I hate how some people can be so...