GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Hey guys, Cold Air Intake help please?

Whats up guys, I rarely post here, but I do creep around often. I used to always look for used cold air intake to try and save money but haven't seen any lately especially because I have a 2009 MKV 2.0 TSI (CBFA). I was wondering what would be better for my car....especially if I want to flash...
  2. D

Neuspeed Sport Springs/stock suspension

The Drop is approximately 1.5 inches, its a huge difference but the great part about them is that they ride a lot more smoother than stock suspension. I'll try and post pics Also have stock 2009 GTI springs for sale. 160 shipped for the Neuspeed Springs 60 shipped for the stock springs
  3. D

South FL anyone need a turboback exhaust?

I got a 3inch str8 pipe with a resonator and a 3inch ATP downpipe for 500$ or we can split em if we find the buyers, hit me up! pce
  4. D

WTB OEM Navigation CD Player

I dont want to buy some of these aftermarket players because of CAN BUS controls and hopes that it works with my center console iPod docking system, so I was hoping someone was willing to sell there Navigation /(i dont know if it plays DVD's?) OEM player. I'll even trade my 6CDplayer plus cash...
  5. D

aftermarket player with stock iPod dock.

Hey I have the stock iPod docking system (center console not glove box), I was thinking about getting a DVD/Navi system from here http://www.foreverstarcar.com/product/205395/Car-DVD-Player-VW-Magotan-Passat-B6-Polo-Golf-GPS-TV-iPod-SD_1098060.html the engineer says at the end end of december...
  6. D

I got some good deals if you're looking for a PS3 or PS3 stuff for christmas

so the 80GB playstation3 they sell for 300 now I can get from my boy in Canada for 225USD (shipping is already taken care of) and brand new games for 35 bucks (orig. 60), and brand new wireless controllers for 30 bucks (orig 55). one year warranty not refurbished stuff. Let me know hit me up!
  7. D

FS DJ Equipment

I've got an entire set up, coffin case, turntables, needles, mixer. If anyone interested I'll list the items and post pics, shipping this would be ridiculous though so yeah I doubt I'll sell from here but figured I'd give it a try. let me know.
  8. D

Anyone in South Florida need an aleternative to the dealership?

Hey guys I recently got some car work done by this guy named Delroy who owns his own little shop called HIT Racing. Its a shop in margate off 441 and copan. This guy is a certified technician with the VW dealership still, but he knows how tight money can be. This guy is a great alternative to...
  9. D

About to buy my neuspeed intake...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Neuspeed-P-Flo-Intake-RED-VW-Jetta-GTI-A3-TT-2-0T-FSI_W0QQitemZ120455507986QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0bb53012 good deal I hope? anyways I want to buy it soon, but it says I have to remove my engine cover? That...blows lol...
  10. D

Hey local south florida need subwoofers or denver wheels?

I know its not the RIGHT section, but I thought I'd throw it out here REAL quick. Shipping is horrible and with money tight no one seem to be able to afford anything. It sucks. So i got TWO 10inch audiobahns in a nice box for about 200. and I got 3 12's in a solid box (that fits well) for about...
  11. D

Need help finding bulbs for city lights?

Hey i want the citylights in my headlights to be white like my HID's on my 2009 MKV. I cant figure out where to get it. I dont like the yellow stock ones. I seen some people with red, but it would probly be too many colors with my yellow fogs. any help with links and such would help thanks!
  12. D

17 inch denvers no tires.

17 inch denvers without tires (the tread was aweful) and no stem valves. Just the rims by themselves. Lugs and Wheel lock included They're pretty damn clean with a few scratches here n there. The two back rims have scuffs which i took pictures of. Looking for 400$ OBO. If you need shipping...
  13. D

Selling my GTI 17inch wheels

Ok i'll post pictures up probably Monday because the tires are at my cousins shop because I got new wheels. There the 17 inch wheels that came with my 2009 GTI. The tires are still in great shape and the rims are clean I believe ONLY one of them has a curb mark on them about an inch long on the...
  14. D

Just quick help for lamin-x!

I been reading a bunch of different posts....all I have learned is that pre-cut is a bad idea, sheets are better but could not find any tips on sheet sizing.....For my tails lights what size sheets should I buy?, for my head lights, and for my fog lights. It would be much appreciated! Thanks...
  15. D

Wheel Ideas for 2009 GTI

I found these rims that are finished with a black gloss with a red trim around the rim. they're 19 inches x 8.5...