GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Squish_GTI

FS: 2008 BMP GTI

sold
  2. Squish_GTI

EuroBasket 2011

24 teams Biggest EuroBasket Olympic Qualifying tournament in history! My team: Serbia They just destroyed Italy in the opening match. Bring on the Spaniards, the Lithuanians and the Greeks! Let's dance!!
  3. Squish_GTI

how do you...

delete your own threads on this forum? help a brother out :thumbsup:
  4. Squish_GTI

Delete Me

Delete this thread please :thumbsup:
  5. Squish_GTI

GTI's vs S2k's

6. Squish_GTI

Vs. 2011 Mazdaspeed3

Friend of mine got the new 2011 Mazdaspeed3, so we decided to do some pulls. Me: 2008 GTI Stage 1 Carbonio Intake Audi S3 IC W/ Additional passenger (210lbs) Friend: 2011 Mazdaspeed3, stock everything Pulls were done on a closed course :thumbsup: Result: Pull 1: Me pulling on the first run...
  7. Squish_GTI

100LL Aviation Fuel -> Need opinions

I can get my hands on some 100LL Aviation Fuel and want to use it with my 100oct APR tune, only when racing (Drag strip). I've read a lot on this in the past couple of hours and some experts say that this fuel is perfectly fine to use when racing, some say mix it with 94oct unleaded pump gas...
  8. Squish_GTI

post your most recent pic from an event you did...

My first track lapping day ever :wink: GTI held it's own! Me: Competition:
  9. Squish_GTI

h2sport gti @ one lap of america

That's the GTI i saw at a near by H2Sport here in Canada. The guys at the shop said that this GTI has 500hp (crank) and spanks a lot of high end super cars at the track :biggrin:
  10. Squish_GTI

Bilstein vs Koni

I need help deciding which Strut/Shock kit to get. It's between Koni Yellows: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Suspension/Shocks/ES261065/ and http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Suspension/Shocks/ES5518/ Other than the price, what else should I be looking for...
  11. Squish_GTI

Good Read: WHP vs Crank HP

Please read fellow dubbers :thumbsup: ================== Dyno ramblings: A question I hear often is, how much hp loss is there from the crankshaft to the wheels? The answer is simple, yet complicated. I will try and keep this short as to not confuse you. A DTS dyno in my opinion is the...
  12. Squish_GTI

S3 Intercooler Dyno

Searched around and can't find it :iono: Anyone have a link to an S3 Intercooler Dyno comparo, say for MkV FSI Stage 1 without the intercooler, and MkV FSI Stage 1 with the intercooler? Peace :thumbup:
  13. Squish_GTI

Post your 2010/2011 winter setups!

great white wet/muggy/slushy north
  14. Squish_GTI

Achermanns' Build

Excellent build! The rear is sexy as hell. Can you post the sound of your exhaust? I was looking into the R32 rear set-up as well.
  15. Squish_GTI

GTI vs Cayman S vs Cobalt SS/SC vs S2000 vs...

This was all done in Forza 3 on the Mugelo Club track. I set up my GTI in the game to have 260hp and 272tq, because crank wise that's pretty close to where I sit, except for the torque where I probably have 320 at the crank, but who cares. I lowered it 1.8", changed my tires to ultra high...
  16. Squish_GTI

So tempted.. R32 mmm

Was just messin around on the web today and went onto Autotrader.ca to see how much our cars are worth haha ( i was bored). Looking through all kinds of rides, I stumbled on an 08 R32, pretty much new, low km's. Going for 28K. I'm so tempted to sell my GTI or trade it in for an AWD V6 GTI :)...
  17. Squish_GTI

Extended Warranty

Hey fellow Canadian dubbers :thumbsup: I know this has been posted before, but not discussed in great detail! I'm coming up on 80,000km and of course that means warranty coverage (bumper to bumper) is going to expire. In your honest opinion is it worth it for me to look into getting extended...
  18. Squish_GTI

Stage 1 GTI vs 600HP CTS-V

sQNGuK8kZzQ GTI: 14.5 at 98.6mph CTS-V: 12.8 at 112mph This was my best run of the night. I kept running 14.5-> 15.0. Just wasn't my night. :iono: I did get 99.5mph on my final run tho!
  19. Squish_GTI

Everything is OK!

Funny but so TRUE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAQrsA3m8Bg&feature=player_embedded
  20. Squish_GTI

Lookin to buy: Votex lip

Guys, I really don't want to spend $400+ from ECSTuning on a Votex lip. I found Votex lip replicas on Ebay for way cheaper (like $120) but I don't trust those sellers that much. Anyone try the EBay lips yet? Easy to install? Do they look ok? Anyone know where I can buy an affordable authentic...