GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. war_gti

gt28RS AUDI TT(FWD) Vs. AP1 S2Gay

When i first met the guy he was nice and he didn't know that much about his car(TT)or its motor(1.8t)... being the knowledgeable guy i am about Euro's and my experience w/ 1.8t's i began answering his questions... he said at first he was stock turbo on 18psi...and he kept asking for a...
  2. war_gti

Soltice VS S2000

so i had a very wierd encounter at the gas station today... i was getting gas and a few people were asking me about my car...guy w/ a solstice...no not a GXP just a regular solstice...was getting visibly perturbed at the attention my car was getting and not his... so because hew couldn't...
  3. war_gti

E36 M3 vs S2000

so this is from over a month ago, but i was coming back from the Portland international auto show and i came across a murdered out 4 door E36 M3... we did 2 runs: 1st: i jumped him after he was ghosting me for about a mile from ~65 and put 2 cars on him till 105 and i shut down w/ him coming...
  4. war_gti

someone on here?

well i was driving around today here in Eugene and i came across two GTI's driving together on 126...one was a red MKVI and the other was a black MKV...both lowered, both w/ exhaust...they sped up and started ghosting me...one hit it then backed off...so i slowly downshifted to 3rd as not to...
  5. war_gti

stg2 GTI vs B7 RS4

well my buddie derek and i were going to lunch at the china buffet in his GTI and and we happened to come across a B7 RS4...now dereks GTI isn't that modified from the outside...Un. grey, coils, LM's, rieger lip/splitter, painted factory sides/rear, debadged...nothing too crazy... well when we...
  6. war_gti

Your GTI's torque and you...

well i did some plotting so some of you can see what some in here mean by torque multiplication through gearing, and racing in you power band...granted this will be somewhat simplified...i was a little buzzed while doing this...hopefully most of the math is right... all torque data for the AP1...
  7. war_gti

MKV R32 vs S2k

so at this last VW meet there was supposed to be a kid w/ a MKIV R32 from the whoretex calling me a ricer...well here's his post after i said VW dosent make a sports car... many people on the whoretex said he was a moron that had met him in real life, and laughed at is statement about the...
  8. war_gti

318ti S50 swap vs my AP1 S2k

so a guy that works next door to me has a E36 BMW 318ti w/ a S50 swap...we got to talking and he made a comment about how his car was only 2400lbs and that he pulled a few S's hard on several occasions...i told him his car was more like 2800lbs, and that im pretty sure my car would hold him...
  9. war_gti

ANOTHER ONE...AP2 S2K VS MKV GTI

well i finally got rid of my MKIV GTI an and also sold my G60 MKII GTI the wife bought a stock 05 corolla XRS w/ 40k miles and i got this just 6 hrs ago...05 ap2 hks cb exh, 29k miles i know complete change up...but on the plus side my insurance actually went down... well as i was...
  10. war_gti

Ole Blue

what once was green is now blue
  11. war_gti

G60 vs MKV rematch

im still on 8-10ish psi...ie 170-180whp...2200lbs MKV GTI stg1/I/DP 03 Mustang GT auto bolt-ons EVO 8 stock MKV gti did a PCV fix, and removed passenger/back seat, spare/jack...still only STG1/I/DP... first run roll from 40...he messed his 3-4shift and backed off early... second run still...
  12. war_gti

G60 GTI vs lots of shiz

SATURDAY: MKIV GTI VR6 I/E MKV GTI UNI stg1 I/DP SR20det lowrider Nissan pickup RX8 mazdaspeed 6port(6spd) MKIV GTI VR6 I/E 5spd no competition...it was a 01 12v...we did a 70 roll per his request and I slaughtered him by 120...couple busses MKV GTI UNI stg1 I/DP 6spd 2 digs both times I had...
  13. war_gti

STG1 GTI vs S2000

which one would work better if you were trying to kill a crowd of people...because its a fact that the S2k would get there first but thats not the point...which would be more effective at dispatching the most people at a PeTA protest...
  14. war_gti

modded S2000 vs stock GTI

which one would make a better commercial using a ball bearing on the seems of the car...
  15. war_gti

KO4 GTI vs G37

which has better doors :iono:
  16. war_gti

GTI STG2+'s smell vs AP2 S2000 smell

who would win
  17. war_gti

charged yaris Vs 91 GTI G60

so I came across a red Yaris hatch today w/ 15-16" time-attack style rims, lowered, small wing and what sounded like a supercharger...so I toyed w/ the guy a little in my GTI and he took off...I quickly caught him and passed w/ ease...we did this 2 more times the second time we got on it at the...
  18. war_gti

my G60 monty vs MKV 30v R32...

so I was at a local poker tourney...I was doing okay so I started to make idle chat...asked if anyone there at my table were car guys...couple people said they were but really i was just trying to find out who there drove the R32 I saw in the parking lot...turns out it was a guy at a different...
  19. war_gti

MKIV 1.8T vs MKV R32

So im down here in Brookings, OR visiting my parents...I went to the store to pick up some soda and on the way I saw a blue MKV R32 in front of me...once i got out of downtown I sped up to give him the V...but right as I caught him he sped up, and the store was right there...so I flashed the V...
  20. war_gti

snow in the NW...no f'ing way

well at least i can get some nifty pics...if only there wasnt ICE everywere...:mad0259: at least i got one befor i put her in the garage...but thats what MKIV/MKV's are for right...for DD duties while the MKII stays nice and cozy...:thumbsup: so what about you guys...got any cool late 2008...