GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Doc_Holliday

Carbonio TSI intake review

:thumbsup:It is awesome. After seeing burgerguys post and writeup, I ordered my carbonio intake for the tsi and installed it a few days ago. I gave it a few drives before feeling it was time to review it. Install: This thing is super easy to install. It took about 35 minutes start to...
  2. Doc_Holliday

CBFA downpipe questions

Okay, I know that a lot of players are working on the CBFA downpipe. AWE has one with a 200 cell german cat for $1000. Being in cali, this actually matters since the cops will give you a huge ticket if you are caught without a cat. Will this pass a visual smog test and the sniffer test if...
  3. Doc_Holliday

Great price on a new factory OEM grill-$103.39

The part number is 1K0853651HVW8. I wanted a factory grill without the license plate holes for pictures and photoshoots, and I found it for $103.39 plus shipping at- they www.genuinevwaudiparts.com had the best price by far. The shipping was less than ten bucks, so anyone wanting to go with...
  4. Doc_Holliday

Quality red GTI emblems?

I searched, and couldn't find a consenus on who has high quality red GTI emblems with the chrome around em. The vendors that were mentioned either had cheap ones that fell off cars or had vinyl that peeled off, or cost $$$. I am not paying $65 for a red GTI with a silver rabbit lol, or $95...
  5. Doc_Holliday

Great Deal at Home Depot on Husky torx set combo $4.97

Hi all, Wanted to post about a decent deal at the Home Depot on a Husky brand tool set that includes a 38 piece ratcheting screw driver for $4.97, which has the torx T10., T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40 plus other random philips, square, hex (2, 2.5,3,4,5,6) , pozi, square, and slotted bits, and...
  6. Doc_Holliday

genuinevwaudiparts.com Great source for OEM accessories

:thumbsup: These guys are top notch for OEM VW accessories. I ordered my golf ball shift knob from here, and also the sunroof deflector. Bill and Ingrid ship stuff out fast, and their prices are super low. I usually don't post up about vendors, but they really run a great online business...
  7. Doc_Holliday

Stock 09 GTi vs 535i...

Finally a worthy contender. Lol. I lost by half a car... I was a little bit surprised I kept up like I did though since I am totally stock, had two passengers (about 300 extra pounds) and was kind of chilling on the way to a continuing education course. I was coming up to a red light with...
  8. Doc_Holliday

Techtonics downpipe?

Hello? Is anyone running one? The price is right, and it includes the cat. Not sure if it's for the tsi, but it is almost half the price of the awe downpipe, and TT is well known in the VW world for no nonsense hp. ANy feedback? Thanks, Glen
  9. Doc_Holliday

My new gti pops out of second gear-

:frown: I noticed it the third day I had the car. When I was slowing down to go into a parking lot, and I downshifted from third gear to second, it popped out of gear. I thought maybe it was a fluke or I didn't have it in gear all the way. But then it happened a week later when making a right...
  10. Doc_Holliday

Just purchased a 2009 GTI, norcal... great price!

Hi all- Just picked up a 2009 GTI 2door in Candy White with the six speed from Elk Grove VW in Sacramento. Options: huffs/sunroof ,and it came with the ipod adaptor. $23500 otd. This was with a costco membership discount, thought it was a pretty great deal. Love the car. The way it...