GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chris2.0t

Ride a Motorcycle, Post it up!

Added a couple things to the 750 this weekend, bar end mirror, flush mount turn signals, PC5 and full Graves low mount exhaust!
  2. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

x2
  3. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

Yeah thats why I said it should be close. With a protune stage 2, ppl are usually around 310 so I hoping to be around those numbers
  4. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

Im not sure, didnt put it on the dyno yet but it should be close
  5. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

Listen I could meet some one and race them but.......Im not longer stock, im stage 2 :thumbup:
  6. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

but from a dig is what a subaru is made for. So you guys are saying you only have a chance if you try and give ur selves a advantage? If you race and beat a car I would think you would want to beat that car when it was at its best. Thats like saying your happy you beat a ferrari that was only...
  7. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

I have gotten about 4 different weights for both cars so who knows
  8. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

haha edit
  9. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

A 2011 wrx weights 3008lbs and a 2010 Gti weights 3034lbs. So the Wrx is actually lighter but only by 28lbs lol. And Tadddd your right about the gas milage, thats one things I miss about the gti.
  10. Chris2.0t

11 wrx vs stage 2+

Coming from a stage 1 gti, to a Wrx...your statement in false. Stage 1 gti is quick but it will not beat a stock Wrx.
  11. Chris2.0t

Strictly Subies.

So the mods have started and I cant stop..... Hella Horns Tails And a teaser, new wheels 18x9 e35 will get better pics....
  12. Chris2.0t

Jersey Shore

haha no way, you are probably a snookie fan?
  13. Chris2.0t

Jersey Shore

then stop smelling ur self....^ I prefer this....as the next group for Jersey Shore.....
  14. Chris2.0t

Strictly Subies.

Crappy pic. but just added mud flaps and Magnaflow cat-back
  15. Chris2.0t

Part out...

one more showing the condition of the front..
  16. Chris2.0t

Part out...

Here is a pics showing the condition of the stock grill the fogs(now have stock bulbs), and the open fogs.
  17. Chris2.0t

Part out...

Was posted in my other thread, traded the car in so I have some things to get rid of I have a couple thinks up for sale set of 17' denvers painted black 2 tires need to be replaced, other two are decent, three wheels are perfect only one has small curb rash(will repaint if the buyer wants me...
  18. Chris2.0t

Never thought I would do it(small part out)

Never though I would drive something other then a Vw, but I traded her in for this.... I'll def still be around here, nothing like the Vw community!! I have a couple thinks up for sale badge less honeycomb grill-100$...... open fog grills-45$......sold stock gti grill(has one broke tab...
  19. Chris2.0t

Uno

One from today....
  20. Chris2.0t

Yakima help

Found a yakima roof rack with wind guard for $100. Comes with 48" rails(yes I did search so I know the will fit) :smile: Question is... it comes with the A towers, the only things i should need to purchase is the Q102 clips and the Q towers to make this fit correct. Thanks