GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jesterjay

Who's buying?

Anyone in the Mass area looking to get a new GTI or whatever, let me know. I work for a huge VW dealer and have special GolfMKV pricing. But please only message me if you are really looking to buy. Not enough time in the day to keep local dealers honest. Look forward to hearing from you...
  2. jesterjay

How many Babes Here?

Just seeing how many of the Members here are of the female gender? :drool:
  3. jesterjay

Who's selling?

I just got my fast..and at 29 I am a bit too old for toys...but I was just wondering how many of you were gonna sell your fast. The less the better cause if I sell mine....I don't need more of them on the market...lol Just a question. It's funny, my fast looks like it knows I want to get rid...
  4. jesterjay

Euro switch

Is the new GTI all set for the addition of the euro headlight switch, or do I need to modify anything else. I haven't taken the tailights out...is there a bulb there, or what? These may seem like stupid questions, but my other VW's were to old to care about making look cool
  5. jesterjay

Too Hot?

Has anyone had this happen? My cars temp guage goes to 190 ( right in the middle ) withing minutes of starting my car....like under 5 minutes. And it gets hot in the car....but the guage doesn't go anywhere to indicate overheating....am I just being nervous, or is my car getting too hot too quick?