GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Modded BSH 2.0T FSI PCV Revamp

Hi, i have a Modded BSH 2.0T FSI PCV Revamp set up that DBduke modded for me, it has custom ports to run your catch can. Can't remember off my head the size of the adapters, but i will include a pair. you choose witch one. He use JB weld to fill the back, was used for 10k miles on my GTI...
  2. E

Climatronic aluminum rings $25

Hi, i have this left over from my GTI. Don't really remember how much i pay for them, but feel free to make a offer. One ring have a little scratch, i try to get it in pic, but is hard to see. If you install it with the mark pointing the floor, you will never see it. I will like to trade...
  3. E

VW hatch emblem

i have a the VW hatch emblem that came off of a 2007 Rabbit. pretty good shape only a tiny mark in the bottom of the emblem from when I took it off. 45 shipped, if you want insurance or tracking number please contact me. Open to trades for cool stuff non-mk5 related.
  4. E

WTB: PAC C2R-VW Module.

I need i a PAC C2R-VW module for my MK4 gli, let me know what you have. I will trade for something in my for sale thread or pay cash. Thanks
  5. E

WTT: connects2 harness for PAC C2R-VW!!

Hi, i have a Connects2 harness and the lead for a pioneer or sony Navigation unit, that i will like to trade for a PAC C2R-VW in good working order. My is fully functional and more expensive, you will have to ship first, i will use the same packing material to ship the C2 harness back to you...
  6. E

Small Part out, roof racks,fogs,coilovers.....

im looking for best offers now, if it covers shipping and leave me a few bucks it will be sold!!! Update, more parts added. Look at my second post. Hi, I just sold my 07 4Drs GTI and i have everything that i have on it. Some parts are new, never installed and some where in the car. I will...
  7. E

FS:20th Anniversary "GTI" and 2.0T Emblems.

Hi, I have a 2.0T emblem for sale. the 2.0t emblems is the one in the A4s. The 2.0T goes for $31.61 Links: 2.0T http://www.ecstuning.com/Flyer-Maniacs/ES1876767/ES8061/ They are brand new in original packing and i asking 22 for the 2.0t. Thanks
  8. E

DSG recall TSB???

do anyone have the PDF link for this recall?? or now which sensor will be replaced under the 09 DSG recall?? Is this the same TSB, but now is a recall for the 09-10 DSG cars??? http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerofile/3960/vw.tb.37-06-07DSGTransmission-IntermittentEngagementDelayUponAcceleration.pdf
  9. E

FS: OEM Open Fog Grills

SOLD SOLD. Thanks Edgar
  10. E

Looking for a tow hook??

Hi everyone, i was looking for some stuff in ebay and i found it...
  11. E

WTB: OEM 18" wheels in North Carolina.

As the title said, i want to see what you guys have, looking to get them localy in/or around Burlington NC.
  12. E

Seat Drawers with OEM amp and XM??

Does somebody have the Seat Drawers with OEM amp and XM installed??
  13. E

WTB: BSH Stage 1 Long Plate

Looking for just the long plate from the BSH stage 1 kit. I would prefer it in black. PM me if you have one you're willing to sell. $35 shipped seems fair. Thanks.
  14. E

FS or FT: Wicked C.A.S. stealth enclosure.

FS or FT: Wicked C.A.S. stealth enclosure. 150+ shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!
  15. E

FS or FT: Carbon fiber intake with K&N filter.

SOLD TO shanesup!!! Pics of it:
  16. E

OEM Sunroof deflector Wanted!!!

Hi, i looking to buy a sunroof deflector it must be OEM, if you have one and want to sell it, let me know. Thanks Edgar
  17. E

Boost low???

Hi guy i need your help. I have search and read the most i can about stock boost, but most threads talk about chipped cars. So if you can help me on this I will appreciate. I just installed a boost gauge in my car, but i thing i have a leak. when my car is at idle the boost gauge sits at 20...
  18. E

FS: GTI Remus Catback.

300 plus shipping!!!!! Hi, as the title said ... I have a Remus catback for sale. It has been in the car for 1500+ miles and is in great condition. I looking to get 400 dollars or best offer plus shipping. This a sound clip of it in youtube, not my car but you get an idea of the exhaust note...
  19. E

FS or FT:PAC C2R-VW Harness and PAC SWI-CAN Steering Wheel Control Adapters

Hi guys i got a PAC C2R-VW Harness and PAC SWI-CAN Steering Wheel Control Adapters for sale or trade. They were used for about 1 month and the i change my setup. There is nothing wrong with them. And you will need a specific BRAND radio adapter, You need 3 parts to make you Steering Wheel...
  20. E

FS Neuspeed Sport Springs Brand New.

Sold to opie408!!!!