GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. eurotuner123

For Sale: Osir-Design-FCS-GT2-V4-Front-Chin-Spoiler GTI-MK5/Jetta MK5

Brand New in sealed box still. Never ended up installing this on the car and then traded in the GTI. I am not able to return this to zmax autosport because it is beyond the return policy and I will incur a restocking fee. So I am just looking for $140+shipping. That is less than you can find...
  2. eurotuner123

For Sale: Micro CAN USB VCDS Cable

Barely used authentic Micro CAN USB VCDS diagnostic cable. Traded in the car for an s4 so I don't need this anymore. Price: $189 shipped.
  3. eurotuner123

Compressed Natural GAS (CNG) for the GTI

Does anyone know of a good company or a good conversion kit for compressed natural gas in the USA? All my friends in Europe use it with their VW's and I think its well worth the money. Given their are only two pumps in Chicago, but one is very close to me. Please express any thought on the...
  4. eurotuner123

UNIsettings 1.4, lemmiwinks, custom code...what works?!!??!

I am about to go revo stage 1 or possibly stage 2. Now, I have debated between revo and unitronic for a while, and I am able to get revo for a cheaper price so I think I will be going with that. Plus there is a tuner nearby so it makes things a lot easier. ANYWAY..... I want to know if any of...
  5. eurotuner123

ROSSIGNOL SGT DOWNHILL SKI SKIS!!!

For sale are a set of Rossignol SGT downhill skis. They are 165cm long and come with Tyrolia bindings. Skis and Bindings are in Excellent Condition. Made in Spain. These skis are on eBay as well. $75 shipped
  6. eurotuner123

FISCHER RC4 WORLD CUP SKI SKIS!!!!!!

For sale are a set of Fischer RC4 Vacuum Technic SLE WORLD CUP skis made in Austria. They are in good condition and come with bindings, which are also in good condition. These skis are 203cm long. They are on eBay as well. 120 shipped!!!
  7. eurotuner123

FS: MKV OEM HEADLIGHT SWITCH NON EURO $20 shipped!!!!!

Hello! Just what the title says. a practically new VW MKV switch from a brand new 2008 GTI. $20 shipped to anywhere in the 48 mainland US states.