GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. darwynism

FREE GTI Rear Mud Flaps (south florida)

gone... thanks for looking.
  2. darwynism

FS: $75 UG GTI Valance (will ship)

$75 or OBO... Painted UG GTI Valance. Shipping not included but will work with buyer. If anyone wants to check out shipping cost, here is the measurements of the box and weight: 75x18x18 and the weight is 14lbs. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok...
  3. darwynism

FS: $100 UG GTI Valance (will ship)

$100 or OBO... Painted UG GTI Valance with or without mud flaps. Shipping not included but will work with buyer. If anyone wants to check out shipping cost, here is the measurements of the box and weight: 75x18x18 and the weight is 14lbs. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida...
  4. darwynism

FS @ $200 or OBO UG GTI Valance in South Florida (will ship)

$200 or OBO... Painted UG GTI Valance with or without mud flaps. Shipping not included but will work with buyer. Local preferred and they will get a new pricing. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok, these are the pix after I took it off the car. There are a few marks but...
  5. darwynism

FS @ $100 or OBO UG GTI Valance in South Florida (local only) --- price changed!

$100 or OBO Painted UG GTI Valance with or without mud flaps. No shipping. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok, these are the pix after I took it off the car. There are a few marks but nothing major.
  6. darwynism

FS @ $150 or OBO UG GTI Valance in South Florida (local only)

$150 or OBO Painted UG GTI Valance with or without mud flaps. No shipping. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok, these are the pix after I took it off the car. There are a few marks but nothing major.
  7. darwynism

FS: $125 Painted UG GTI Valance. No shipping. Local preferred. Miami, FL

$125 Painted UG GTI Valance with mud flaps. No shipping. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok, these are the pix after I took it off the car. There are a few marks but nothing major.
  8. darwynism

FS: UG GTI Valance for $150 (local only - miami)

FS: UG GTI Valance for $125 (local only - miami) $150 Painted UG GTI Valance with mud flaps. No shipping. Local preferred. South Beach, Miami, Florida Here are the pics. Ok, these are the pix after I took it off the car. There are a few marks but nothing major.
  9. darwynism

FS: Painted UG Sidemarks

FS: Painted UG sidemarks $30 obo with shipping.
  10. darwynism

FS: GOAL 18"

FS: GOAL 18" in Miami, FL SOLD!!!
  11. darwynism

FS: GOAL 18"

SOLD!!!
  12. darwynism

FS: Painted UG GTI Valance in Miami

$200 Painted UG GTI Valance with mud flaps. No shipping. Local preferred.
  13. darwynism

FS: MKV Rabbit Valance (lower part)

Need to sell this part like asap. $50 obo. Maybe even a trade for something interesting. Peace!
  14. darwynism

Dwntwn Miami Dubs presents: "Dubs in the Sun", 1st BBQ Beach Meet

Sup Ladies and Gents... Dwntwn Miami Dubs presents: "Dubs in the Sun" 1st BBQ Beach Meet Sunda, May 31, 2009 From sunrise to sunset... Location for BBQ will be at: Key Biscayne Lighthouse Point (at the end of Key Biscayne) $1.50 for Key Biscayne entrance fee $5.00 for beach/park entrance fee...
  15. darwynism

Looking for a good mechanic for MK1's and/or MK2's?

Does anyone know of a good mechanic that works on MK1's and/or MK 2's in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area?
  16. darwynism

Dwntwn Miami Dubs (watson island) 1st Beach BBQ!

Dwntwn Miami Dubs present: Dubs in the Sun, 1st Beach BBQ!
  17. darwynism

WTB: 3rd Brake Light for Rabbit...

Does anyone have the 3rd brake light for sale?
  18. darwynism

WTB: GTI Mud Flaps...

If anyone has a set of mud flaps that would fit a GTI Valence, please let me know. I just converted to a GTI Rear and the Rabbit one doesnt fit. Thanks!
  19. darwynism

WMC 2009!

Who's ready for WMC? Karu & Y has a nasty line up starting... Thursday night with the Minus Crew Friday w the AM Only Bunch Saturday w OM Saturday/Sunday at the Ice Palace, Sunday School for Degenerates You can find out all the info here:
  20. darwynism

So is anyone going???

To Volks Blast this year? There's a thread already but no one seems to say yeah or ney. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77180