GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KnockoutNJ

So some scene bitch broke all my windows

bitch broke all my windows and slashed my tires egged my car threw feathers in it eggshells in my car eggprints all over fuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: caint wait till i sue this bitch and her scene ass bitch fucking has a bring me the horizon tattoo with the black...
  2. KnockoutNJ

So i snapped and broke the dsg shift knob !!!

i have to pull the stick to put it in gear reydel is charging me 265 plus 100 bucks labor to put it on am i getting ripped off?
  3. KnockoutNJ

Central Jersey Meet?

i was talking with nunez and stepx88 is anyone down to get a little group of dubbers from amboy, edison, woodbridge, etc and go somewhere like out to eat or something justtesting waters maybe we can go to like fridays, white castle, or bennehanas, or soemthing like that lol
  4. KnockoutNJ

Continental ContiProContact 225/45/17 nj

need one Continental ContiProContact 225/45/17 anyone in nj central prefered i need at least one tire anyone pm if you have anything willing to pickup
  5. KnockoutNJ

WTB:Continental ContiProContact 225/45/17

need one Continental ContiProContact 225/45/17 anyone in nj central prefered i need at least one tire anyone pm if you have anything willing to pickup
  6. KnockoutNJ

Anyone interested if i had a meet in Perth Amboy or Chuck e cheese? lol

just wanna see if i get feedback lol
  7. KnockoutNJ

Anyone down to race any civics fri or sat nights?

lol its funny how civics talked shit they told me to get any gti and they'll beat em jsut wanna see if anyones up for some easy money lol
  8. KnockoutNJ

Can someone aroudn the Perth amboy area help me take a look at a mk3 gti?

anyone willing to do so cause im about to buy one from a guy in town he says the turbo needs to be tuned and fix exaust anyone know estimated cost? is 1800-2g too much for it?
  9. KnockoutNJ

Anyone else from Perth Amboy area getting there gti's vandalized?

My gti has been vandalized over 15 times in the past 5 months only anyone else having this problem or is it jsut because i live in civic country?