GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. quickblack_06

Best pics of my car yet

...too bad I had to take them cause it's for sale. They turned out real nice. Oh, btw, these were all taken with my Sony WS90 point-n-shoot. Nice huh.
  2. quickblack_06

All my parts for sale: car is back to stock

ALL SOLD, PLEASE DELETE
  3. quickblack_06

FS: 2006 GTI, 2 door, 6spd, BMP

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD :) Info: 47,103 miles today Package 1 (sunroof and satellite radio) Black Magic Pearl 17" Classix 6-speed Full VW warranty until Feb 2010 or 50K All service records from VW dealer 40K service done Owners Manuals Factory floor mats 1 Key...
  4. quickblack_06

BSH WOA turbo kit!

Holy balls. Ok, so that get's you everything except fueling. What is BSH's recommended fuel setup? (Tune, pump, and injectors)
  5. quickblack_06

06 Stage 1 GTI vs. 04 Mustang GT

I happened to catch a stoplight with this mustang. I'd seen the car before around town, it was lowered, some nice FR500 wheels and at least an exhaust. I doubt anything else. I had 3 gallons of 100oct in the tank, and the APR 100oct file dialed up. So I'm sitting there, knowing it a long light...
  6. quickblack_06

Just bought 5gals of 100 octane

:thumbup: I'm planning on using 3 gallons straight and trying out my 100 octane mode. After that, I'm goiing to mix the 100 with 92 to make 93, so I can comfortabley use my 93 mode and have all that extra torque. Looks like I'll be making a trip to my local race store every 2-3 weeks. Although...
  7. quickblack_06

Getting ready for first real exterior work. Need input!

Just ordered a PC 7424, and I've been reading a ton over on autogeek.com about the different products. I'm going to order 5" and 6" Lake Country backing plates, as well as the Lake Country CCS foam pads. I'm getting orange, white, green (NOT coarse), gray and blue pads. I've already decided on...
  8. quickblack_06

Input on first logging experience...

I got my VCDS last week and finally got to play with it today. After playing with the bits and bytes I did some logs, and made one graph. I haven't used Excel very much since college. And when I was in college, Office 2007 didn't exist. So I was a bit frustrated trying to graph some stuff in...
  9. quickblack_06

Why won't APR make a GT30 tune?

I've been searching as much as I can, and I've read quite a bit. Sounds like because APR's StageIII turbo uses the 2871R turbo, and they like to say there's no point in using a GT3071 unless you want 30psi, that's all the reason they need to not make a 3071 tune. Seems to me like they'd have...
  10. quickblack_06

'06 GTI vs a bike...kinda

This was too crazy to not tell, so here goes. Driving home from work last night, slightly after 1am. 4 lane main drag through town...basically deserted. I have a co-worker/friend with me...we'd just got done installing a new hard drive into a restaurant cash register. We're talking and we...
  11. quickblack_06

Rear hatch won't pop...Vag-Com?

My rear hatch does not pop with the key, or with the button on the driver door. If I press and hold the key, it just unlocks the hatch only....but I still have to manually open it. If I hit the button on the door, it just unlocks the hatch too....it doesn't pop it. Is this how the hatch is...
  12. quickblack_06

Fuel injector specs

Obviously you can't compare standard port fuel injection injectors to DI units, so there's not a plethora of aftermarket options when trying to upgrade fuel injectors. What I'm trying to figure out right now, is if there are any other options beside S3 injectors (or any upgraded "stock" design...
  13. quickblack_06

Berk @ DBC

I ordered an EJ pcv fix online at like midnight on wednesday. It was on my doorstep on friday. :clap: Quite impressed, and it was just a quick online order for a $70 part. Thanks!
  14. quickblack_06

What to buy next! Fairly urgent!

I either need to buy: -BSH stage 2 PCV fix -AWE boost gauge -Dryflow filter and hack some of my p-flo pipe off What woud you do next if you could only do one right away? Mods in sig. EDIT: I'm doing this to try to eliminate a sound, and/or fix a problem. I don't know if my PCV is bad...if...
  15. quickblack_06

Koni coils vs FK silverX's: ride quality

Trying to choose between Koni's and Silverline X's. Dumping the car is not an issue...the Koni's will go low enough for me. I want the best ride quality I can get. I will sacrifice handling and performance in order to soften it up and make it ride as nice as possible. This is my family car, and...
  16. quickblack_06

Dodge Neon..opinions?

This is the car my brother, dad and I built. It's my brothers car, and it's still a work in progress. Started life as a stock 2002 Neon ES. 2.0L engine with about 100whp. It still has a 2.0....but it's not very stock anymore. It's been to the dyno once, and it did 278whp on just 12psi at 48%...
  17. quickblack_06

Luv my Classix <>

I just got done reading Alf's awesome thread about Classix. Came upon it while searching for an anwser to my question. Classix offset is 54, correct? I was thinking 16mm spacers in the rear and 12mm spacers in front would be about right for bringing them out to the edge, but still being able...
  18. quickblack_06

"Vain" style vw wheels

I can't find any pictars of GTI's with these wheels on. Anyone got them? They might be cool....I can't tell without seeing them on a car. I searched. I don't know what they're actually called...so that doesn't help my searching ability.
  19. quickblack_06

Anyone have the V713's yet?

Looking for pictures of the new VMR 713's on some MKV's.
  20. quickblack_06

Getting scammed?

I searched around, but I couldn't find a specific area that dealt with scammers. Let me preface this by saying that I might not have been scammed just yet. But I sent money almost exactly a month ago, and the last communication (Mar 5th) he said, "going out tomorrow sorry for the delay...bit of...