GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RagingRabbit

New Castle Auto Body

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you has had experience with New Castle Auto Body in Etobicoke? I was planning on get my bumper colour matched, heard this is a good place? Thanks in advance.
  2. RagingRabbit

Tint

Hey guys, I am planning on tinting my windows and had a few questions. What is the legal limit? 30% in ONT? Where have you guys got it done? What are the good places I can trust? How much would it cost? I was planning on doing the rear windows a higher tint, and if legal, the front windows...
  3. RagingRabbit

Just curious...

Hey guys, I am not sure if I am the only one who experiences this. I have the 2009 rabbit and I love the car but 9 times out of 10, when I am driving at night I get a couple of people honking at me, high-beaming me, and so on; basically road rage too. They all think that i am high-beaming them...
  4. RagingRabbit

Just a question

hey guys, sorry for the silly question, i dont have my manual with me. i was wondering if anyone could help me out. whenever i locked the car the lights would flash and also make the noise...but now only the lights flash but there isnt any sound to confirm i locked the car. the car does lock...
  5. RagingRabbit

skunk attack...rabbit owned

hey guys, I was driving home last night and managed to avoid running over a skunk but he still was underneath my car as i drove by. The evil bastard, even after saving his life, decided to initiate chemical warfare from his anus onto the underneath of the car. So, not only does the outside of...
  6. RagingRabbit

Dealership Experience

Hey guys, Just some friendly advice to anyone thinking of purchasing from Mississauga Volkswagen, if you can AVOID THEM!! I can not stress that enough!!!! I have been there 8 times now regarding my headlight on the driver side, which is covered by the warranty. I got my car less than 2 weeks...
  7. RagingRabbit

Share your customer service horror stories!

Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to say what a great community you have, I've learnt a lot. Anyways, I have a 2009 rabbit and love the car but so far HATE the customer service. I've been at the dealership 6 times now regarding the drivers side headlight, which had condensation. Basic...