GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK5 Jetta/Golf 10 Speaker System Replacement

UPDATE : Going to try to take a different approach . The only speakers that worked when tapping into the cars original speaker wires were the woofers, even after connecting to JBLs crossover . The front midrange and tweeters didn’t work, and the rear tweeters need a HPF to prevent those unwanted...
  2. M

Oem speaker crossover

I am currently in the same boat as well , I purchased JBL Clubs for the front with a crossover and Kicker 4” for the midrange but I can’t get any sounds to the front speakers at all . I honestly don’t care about looks or reselling the car but as long as it works and functions correctly I am...
  3. M

Mk5 sound system upgrade

I am currently remodeling an 06 model . And man let me tell you I’ve been working on this thing for 4 days and it’s NOTHING short of a headache. I almost wish I would have taken the speakers and got them professionally installed . The tweeters don’t have an exact replica fitting their size...
  4. M

MK5 Jetta/Golf 10 Speaker System Replacement

Hello guys, I came across a really good deal on Crutchfield for some JBL speakers , I see the front has a 1” Tweeter, a 4” Midrange Speaker, and a 6” Woofer . The rear has a 1” Tweeter and 7” woofer , what I got to replace those are “JBL Club 64CSQ” and for the Midrange “Kicker 47KSC404” $400...
  5. M

Tweeter wiring help

Hey, I know this post is a few years old but I have a MK5 Jetta which I know is super similar to the MK5 Golf . I am redoing my entire 10 speaker system , but not using an AMP just taping into the existing speaker wire for power. The front door, the woofer works fine, but I could not get the...