GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JerseyDubber_82

FS: CW ESE Colormatch sidemarkers

ESE colormatch sidemarkers used for almost 2years, few nicks here and there, but overall in good condition. these are normally priced at $75, but ill let it go for $40shipped to lower 48 or $35picked up. only pic i got.
  2. JerseyDubber_82

FS: OEM Piston DV, rev. D

im selling my piston DV revision D, used for a lil over a year. fits TSI and FSI $65shipped to lower 48 or $60picked up.
  3. JerseyDubber_82

FS:OEM Open Fog Grills

SOLD to soze!
  4. JerseyDubber_82

FS:Bilstein sports, H&R super sports <-----Check it out!

im selling my suspension setup. Bilstein Sports used for around 17-18kmiles. quiet, no clunking or any of that sort. shocks/stuts are in perfect working condition. $450 H&R Super sports used for less than 7kmiles, good perfect drop for daily cars imo, about half a finger gap all...
  5. JerseyDubber_82

FS: Gold WORK VSXX 3pc wheels <--------perfect offsets for MKV!

SOLD! fronts: 18x8.5 +45 rears: 18x9 +50 Tires: Yokohama S. drives, 225's F and 235's R included: wobble bolts, metal hubrings, euro locks, work valve stem caps, mounted and balance. -powdercoated and repolished: january 2009. links: http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95930...
  6. JerseyDubber_82

07GTI FSI Part Out! ....'SOON... <-----PLEASE LOOK

I can ship the small parts at owners expense. -*wheels, suspension are LOCAL ONLY!(willing to drive a good distance to meet) not looking for trades or anything unless otherwise stated, and most prices are pretty FIRM not really in a rush to sell, i am keeping the car, so the parts can stay on if...
  7. JerseyDubber_82

...and so i came home to this..(no mkv content)

so me and my wife's 1st year wedding anniversary just passed(cinco de mayo) and i came home to this 1992 MK1 VW Cabriolet Karmann -true 2100ccBore (2.1L) 16V DOHC with a whole lot of other -GO goodies:burnrubber:
  8. JerseyDubber_82

WTB: (2)Stock Continental pros in 17's

hey im willing to purchase (2) of your stock contis that came with either the denvers or classix.(17's) it has to be close to being brand new or at least 80% thread left. thanks show me what you got. :thumbsup:
  9. JerseyDubber_82

FS: Vogtlands 40mm (1.6in drop F&R) Cheap

SOLD to ThunderBunny06 thanks:thumbsup:
  10. JerseyDubber_82

FS: Set of OEM GTI foglights, Laminx, Hoens <---

im selling a set of GTI OEM foglights w/ Yellow Lamin-x and Hoens Endurance 'super yellow' (9006) bulbs. this is the 'yellowest' set youre gonna get, with the exception of HIDs. great condition. -$105 Pick up LOCAL Perfect for MKV Rabbits and Jettas that didnt come with foglights from the...
  11. JerseyDubber_82

FS: BNIB Vogtland 50mm(2-2.1" drop)

FS: BNIB Vogtland 50mm(2" drop) SOLD
  12. JerseyDubber_82

FEELER: Gold Work VS-XX w/ Polished lips.

FEELER: Gold Work VS-XX w/ Polished lips. *Updated Pics!* sorry guys, i havent updated this thread in a while, thanks for all the interest... but the wheels are currently not for sale right now, ive decided to keep it a bit longer and im gonna have it re-drilled. again thanks for all the...
  13. JerseyDubber_82

NEED HELP! installed evoms intake...

i need some help on my intake. i have installed an Evoms Vflow intake with the heatshield and it sounds normal when cold at idle, but when the temperature goes up, i hear a rattling sound coming from the filter or the whole intake piping... it resembles a rattling can literally, and it does it...
  14. JerseyDubber_82

FS: Blackberry Curve 8330/ Sprint.

up for sale is a blackberry curve 8330 used for 8mos. i have switched to verizon and got the storm instead. the phone can only be used for the sprint network a perfect upgrade if you have sprint, but can be unlocked at your local cellphone store to run on different networks also ie; t-mobile...
  15. JerseyDubber_82

FS: Raderwerks BB5 LM Replica 18x8.5 +45

FS: Raderwerks BB5 LM Replica 18x8.5 +45 PICS* sorry, wheels are no longer available cheers.
  16. JerseyDubber_82

FS: (2) Yokohama S. Drives 235/40/18* ALMOST BRAND SPANKIN NEW <------//

FS: (2) Yokohama S. Drives 235/40/18* ALMOST BRAND SPANKIN NEW <--// *PICS sitting in my garage (2) almost new yokohama s. drive tires 235/40/18. i bought a set for my mkv GTI but the front will definitely rub so i bought 225s in the front and kept the 235's in the back for a wider look. the...