GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WhiteLightningMKV

Sorry guys...

Ravens win the Superbowl??? :lol: Tell Hooshmazood to join the club....:D J E T S JETSJETSJETS!!!
  2. WhiteLightningMKV

Heavy Rain...PS3

Just got it today and played for an hour or two and I'm hooked, too bad I had to go to work :frown:. The game play, graphics, player interaction and plot are amazing. http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/811232/quantic-dream-project/videos/heavyrain_vdr_020910.html
  3. WhiteLightningMKV

FS: ***Bilstien Sport Struts***

FS: ***Bilstein Sport Struts*** Bought these about a year ago through MJM Autohaus http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_6_8697_8851_8872_9562&info=Bilstein_VE3.A819.BE5.A820_Sport_Shocks_Front_and_Rear&products_id=1903 for $650.00 The struts have approximately 9800k...
  4. WhiteLightningMKV

Horn Crapped Out at 9k?

Don't know if this is the right place to post this. :iono: Yesterday I was heading uptown in Manhattan honking away at ignorant cabs,messengers, people, dogs, rats, cats...you get the idea. All of a sudden my horn starts sounding like a Geo Metro. It was very weak and drowning out every time i...
  5. WhiteLightningMKV

Blaupunkt 200a

http://www.midwestelectronics.com/blaupunkt-thb200a-powered-subwoofer-p-495.html?osCsid=fe7219155ab1b924551f27fed666c82d Big shout out and thanks to DanGSR:thumbsup: for the fast and clean install on my new Blaupunkt 8" 200a bass tube. I wasn't in the market for anything over the top i just...
  6. WhiteLightningMKV

Recent Purchases Thread

All my New Yawker's kno what up:biggrin:
  7. WhiteLightningMKV

FEELER:Euro Golf Tails(Tinted)

These are Euro GOLF (not R32) tails that I bought a couple of months ago from another seller and had them professionally tinted by jonstintedtails.com. They were never put on the car. They look great but tough times calls for tough measures. Brand new rear fog w/ trigger wire is also included...
  8. WhiteLightningMKV

A.W.E Tuning TSI Downpipe

I don't know if this a re-post, but i was browsing around and came upon this!:happyanim: http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shared/part_detail.cfm?PMaI=3&PMoI=38&PEI=25&PP=mk5gj_20t_exhaust.cfm&PPT=Exhaust&IL=mk5exhaust
  9. WhiteLightningMKV

WTB: Euro Spec R32 Tails

Just like the Title says. Been looking for these for ever but not trying to pay $500. Let me know!:thumbsup:
  10. WhiteLightningMKV

New Era Fitted

I am big on NewEra hats, so I took a ride on the train to NewEra's flagship store in manhattan and needed a hat to match my masDUBation shirt i just got in the mail. What do you guys think? I kno diff states and cities have different types of NewEra styles and colors than others, so if you have...
  11. WhiteLightningMKV

Manhattan...Please Stand Up..

Where are all the Manhattanites at??? We should get a big cruise going through Times Square, like a MKV marathon! :thumbup:
  12. WhiteLightningMKV

HID's Rattle

I noticed while driving last night that when i hit small bumps i can see my HID's rattle a bit, not so much to have it replaced but just enough to make me go nuts! I was curious if this happens to any of yours?
  13. WhiteLightningMKV

LETS GO RAYS!

hahahaha i keed i keed
  14. WhiteLightningMKV

GTI Seat Inserts?

I just bought these from ebay. Any one else have em' ? I was curious if they go in flush into the seat lever. And im thinking about painting the GTI red. What do you guys think? THX
  15. WhiteLightningMKV

Black Emblem for sale

Idk if im to late to post but here they go. Found the thread on vwvortex.:thumbsup:
  16. WhiteLightningMKV

Cant rev passed 4000rpm?

Whats up guys ? I noticed that when i rev the engine it wont pass 4000rpm in park and neutral? And the car was well warmed up with 20 min of driving.Is this normal? Is there a rev limiter? I have and 09' DSG with 1400 miles on it. any help would be great
  17. WhiteLightningMKV

VAG COM needed

Any one in the NY/NJ area that wants to Vag-Com a VW for a price? Please PM or post Thanks!
  18. WhiteLightningMKV

Dash makes raspy sound when A/C is on?

On my 09' when i have the a/c on (first fan setting) and driving off from a stop the dash doesnt shake or anything but the car makes like a raspy sound comming inside the cabin. Also yesterday while i was driving on the highway i was cruising at 75mph, as i accelerated it happens all over again...
  19. WhiteLightningMKV

09' mods

i kno there aren't too many parts yet for the 09' GTI's and i did some massive research and found barely anything. Care to help? thx guys