GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 0

Guys running 13's w/ 2+ ???

You guys running 13's on stage 2+ I would like to know what you r running, tires (size and psi), octane, weight reduction stuff? Best I could get tonight was a 14.4 @ 100.66 but had a full tank of gas and no interior removed, Nitto Invo tires at 30psi. and 93 octane tune Couldn't quite get...
  2. 0

real quick question for 100 oct APR worth it over 93

I did a search could find anything that really answered this. How much more performance will I get out of running the 100 oct tune above the 93. I am APR 2+. just looking if it would be worth gong to 100 this will be the frist time tracking this car tonight. Just looking for compared et's...
  3. 0

cam follower $$?

Ok anyone found a better deal than the dealer on the cam followers? I know this has been posted before but the newest update I could find was from last year. Anyone know of anyplace cheaper than the $55.+ tax the dealer charges? I see ecs does $50. but after shipping it comes out to about the...
  4. 0

APR 2+ cutting out??

I am stage 2+ had it done at APR other than the TBE they didn't have one in stock so they shipped one to my house and I put it on. So now when crusing at 60mph in 6th and I just floor it it studders and cuts out untill about 70. It also does it in lower gears at lower crusing speeds. If I just...
  5. 0

Just looking for some info on TBE install

I am going to be installing my TBE finally next week. Is there any tips/tricks and /or any tools that would help the install of this. I will be doing this in a shop where you can rent a lift for $10.hr so if there is any tools that would make this a under an hour job that would be cool. Thanks
  6. 0

BSH motor mounts

Well I have had my BSH motor mounts on now for about a week. These things are nice and fit perfect. These do not give you the vibrations like we had on our old 1.8t. With these you can feel a little vibration at certain rpm's. But if you didn't drive it before the mounts you wouldn't notice...
  7. 0

2+ v.s. stock 2006 sti

A buddy at work has a completely stock 06 STI and wants to race my 2+. He wanted to do it from a stop but I told him no way, so he agreed to a 40 roll. What you guys think? Aren't those 300hp stock?
  8. 0

my pics from the APR BBQ

First few is our car getting the new HPFP installed. So now we r 2+ well waiting on the exhaust to get here they didn't have one in stock. There is a pic of our car infront of the APR race cars and rig with Mike Sweeny APR's 181 race car driver giving the thumbs up. The whole day was a great...
  9. 0

oil gauge install

Need some help I have the new south oil pressure gauge. The instructions are good but it lacks where to mount the sending unit on the motor. Anyone know where it goes? I think I will be starting to put in my gauges tomorrow so any help/pics would be great thanks.:thumbsup:
  10. 0

My dealer still has a 08 GLI

My dealer Moffit vw in Bossier city, LA still has a 2008 red GLI fully loaded it has been on the show room floor since they had it over 2yrs now. It was on the show room floor when we bought ours. If anyone is around this area looking for one I know they will give a super deal on this car and...
  11. 0

Well it finally happened to me..

I was in auto zone today and asked the guy at the counter if he could see if the wipers for car were available yet. He was probly about 20-22yrs old. He said no and that I should have bought something with a v-tec because you can buy wipers there for civics. I just laughed and told him hell no I...
  12. 0

I need help..

I am trying to replace my mirror housings and I just cant get the lenses off. I found one article on here on how to do it but it just doesn't work. What's the trick to get these apart? Thanks
  13. 0

Recent Purchases Thread

14. 0

Recent Purchases Thread

Wife will be picking this up this weekend. $1000. only needs a new cv and the guy is including a whole new axel. Just need some minor tlc. He still drive's it a/c still works avg 36mpg. 82 VW Pickup 5sp 1.4l gasser
  15. 0

motul oil

Can someone clear this up for me. What order does the motul go in best and down. 300v, 8100 (couple different kinds of 8100), specific ect..... Thanks
  16. 0

Camber adj. req?

I will be putting the H&R supre sports 1.3" drop on the gti when I get back. Will I have too much neg camber, will it need to be adj for tire wear issues?
  17. 0

Spark plugs

OK can I get some clear answers on spark plugs. Who using what. I keep hear all kinds of different options iridium, platinum, copper, stock heat, one step cooler. I know on the v-8 side of the block they are getting good results from the "E" plugs. I would like to hear from everyone. Thanks for...
  18. 0

inside or outside

18x8 45 offset. Inside out outside of the fenders? I was told they would stay inside the fenders just gotta make sure
  19. 0

found this site today

Don't know if someone already put this up some useful stuff with pics. http://www.tyrestretch.com