GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MDgti08

Vag com help west co/ la puente area ASAP

Hey guys, My girls rabbit threw an engine light and is running like shit. If anyone in west co or la puente area can vag com her car ASAP I would really appreciate it. I don't want to go to the stealer ship :(. Please call or text 626-590-87one 3 Thanks -mike
  2. MDgti08

stage 2+ vs new 5.slow

so i was coming home from the movies and this wannabe tokyo drift asian guy pulls up next to me at the light. he kept revving his engine to show how loud it is. you could tell that he had an exhaust and rims on the car. When the light turned green he launched and then slowed down and settled. I...
  3. MDgti08

never ordering from ecstuning again

Their customer service is terrible! First I ordered a new set of caps for my lug bolts and they sent me the wrong parts. I understand things happen so I called and they proceeded to tell me its my fault. I asked them what the correct part number is then so I could possibly exchange the ones they...
  4. MDgti08

ram 2500 3.73, 3.42, or 4.10 rear axle ratio?

hey guys im in the market for a new truck and im looking into the new dodge ram 2500 with the hemi. (i wish i could get the turbo diesel but its too expensive. :/ ) what rear axle do you guys recommend? Im not really going to be towing anything too heavy and ill be getting 4x4. the 3.73 comes...
  5. MDgti08

didnt pass low idle smog

hey guys I have a 1992 toyota pickup 3.0l v6. I ended up not passing the low idle part of the smog test. The guy told me the cat was prolly bad so i replaced it, anything else you would recommend replacing? any advise would be appreciated, thanks guys.
  6. MDgti08

need help, car wont go below 10hg on boost gauge.

Hey guys, so recently my car has been running like crap. Usually when I start my car the boost gauge will sit at 20hg. Now it sits at 10 and wont go any lower. Even when im cruising and let off it wont go past 10hg. I looked and my boost gauge line and its starting to crack. Its less then a year...
  7. MDgti08

WTB drivers side fog light and stock HPFP

edit: put this on standby. my plans may have changed
  8. MDgti08

rear pads are slipping when e brake is on

hey guys, I installed some hawk hps pads on the rear of my car a couple months ago and they seem to slip when my e brake is on. Any time I have the e brake on and I get in and out of the car I can hear it slipping. When I put the pads on I didnt sand the rotors, I just cleaned them. Did i mess...
  9. MDgti08

mach 1 vs state 2+ running terrible

First off this guy was a complete dick. i pulled up next to him and told him his car sounded awesome and he just laughed. He then took off and tried to "show" how fast his car was. The road was empty so i was like what the heck and I ran his ass down. I heard him step on it when he saw me coming...
  10. MDgti08

anyone going dove hunting this year in bakersfield or calipatria?

hey guys i just wanted to see if there are any other dove hunters on here. i'm trying to decide if i wanna go to calipatria again this year or gamble and go to bakersfield. anyone live in either area? if so how are the birds flying?
  11. MDgti08

fs-2008 ug gti stage 2+ 51k miles in LA 19.45k obo

Hey guys, I have for sale a 2008 ug gti for 19,450 obo. The engine is an fsi bpy. I purchased this car brand new October 6th 2007 at 9 pm. Yes, i still remember the date and time. This was the day that the 2008's came out. The car is a two door united grey gti and comes with a sunroof and 18...
  12. MDgti08

what would u trade your car in for?

hey guys i think its about that time to trade my car in. its pretty much a full bolt on stage 2+. i love the power but hate the headache and constant wondering if my cam follower has been eaten through etc. what would you guys trade ur car in for? i wanna start doing my hw now. im thinking of...
  13. MDgti08

Who in the la area wants to meet up and cruise to socal euro?

Hey guys I just wanted to know who is in the la area that wants to meet up and cruise down to socal euro. I know there is the huge group in irvine but in 09 that one was nuts. Hopefully we can get a small group together and cruise down.
  14. MDgti08

Need help choose a first camera

Hey guys ive spent the past couple days reading over some of the other posts but still have some questions. I would like to know what's my best bang for my buck. Right now I'm looking at a used nikon d60 for 415 New nikon d3000 for 450 plus tax New canon Eos rebel Xs with two lenses the...
  15. MDgti08

tpms light wont turn off

hey guys I got a flat today and had to drive a little to pull over safely. changed the tire etc and after I had a new tire put on the light still didnt turn off. I have driven prolly 10+ miles. Is there any way I can re set them? Do you think I broke it driving on it? I took the tire off and...
  16. MDgti08

stage 2+ vs s2k

So the other night i was on my way home and i ended up running into an s2k. we went from 65-130. He got the jump on me by about a car and a half. I ended up running him down and had him by about 4 cars. I dunno much about s2ks but that seemed like a big gap because i was still pulling when I...
  17. MDgti08

fs:omanyts with tpms, tires pretty gone, socal 530 0B0

Hey guys I have a set of 4 oem r32 rims for sale. They have the oem tires mounted on them right now but they are pretty shot. I have a friend thats a manager for national tire chain and can hook u up really well on a set of tires if you wanted. or you could buy a used set super cheap off cl or a...
  18. MDgti08

Anyone else going to Stagecoach?

Just wondering if anyone else is going to stagecoach this year. If so where are u staying and have u been before? This will be my first year.
  19. MDgti08

stage 2+ vs gto

so the other night i had a run in with a white and black gto. It was lowered with rims and exhaust, and it sounded amazing lol. We ran a 3 times and every time he would pull about 3 cars and we would shut it down. the runs were from 40-130, 50-130, and 60-130, I pulled up to him and after and...
  20. MDgti08

some LOLZ talking crap to a speed3 guy.

So i was bored at work today and i was talking to my lady friend and she was being harassed by a guy that kinda hangs around her group. He drives a speed3 and thinks its faster then any car. Oh and he thinks its a show car because he has some rims on it and that his intake and front mount give...