GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KWICKS

For Sale

SOLD For Sale - GTI 2008 GTI, first registered November 2008. 5 door Black Magic Pearl Manual Anthracite Leather 24500kms. Full service history. Lovingly maintained with high quality detail gear. No mods. Never tracked. 1 lady owner/driver. $35k neg. Will post pics when I detail it...
  2. KWICKS

D'oh - wiper incident

I washed & waxed SWMBO'd car for her yesterday and told her to put it away in the garage. When she returns she tells me the wiper end has snapped off. I must have left them up, not in the service position but in the normal position up and she has turned it on and they clamped down on the...
  3. KWICKS

Did Scotty buy a Mazda?

P-plater-clocked-100kmh-over-limit :yikes:
  4. KWICKS

[OT] [strike]Work vs Parenting[/strike] Salary survey thread

SWMBO and I are at a cross roads. She was made redundant 6 weeks ago and picked up 2.5 days a week tax work straight away for less than half of what she is worth an hour as a Finance Manager/CFO. I work full time in a cosy position for the time being. Our household income has fallen over...
  5. KWICKS

First rattle

Mrs complained of a rattle so I checked it out. It may have been there since new but she wouldn't know as she always turns the stereo up. It sounds like its coming from the front right suspension tower area in front of the driver, behind the firewall. It increases in noise with speed over...
  6. KWICKS

MkVI 2.0 TDI - my thoughts

VW Golf VI 2.0 TDI This is a loaner for warranty work (1 rattle and new drivers seat in GTI - it broke! And it wasn't even me). Looking at the new Golf and I think it is a little bland. Yes it looks fresher than the MkV Golf but it doesn't have the class in its appearance, from the ho-hum...
  7. KWICKS

LPG Golf for Australia?

Drive article here
  8. KWICKS

Temptation - would you?

I not long ago missed out on a BMW E39 M5 with 50000km and full service history. We have since got the GTI in the shed for 2 months. The BMW dealer rings me today. He has another, same price. E39 M5, Black metallic, black and grey interior. 9/1999 build. $69990. An Italian exotic like...
  9. KWICKS

OBAMA it is.

:attention_whore:
  10. KWICKS

Noob Question: iPod

Just got loaner VW Golf (1.6 Edition). Was told by dealer all cars are iPod capable and that ordering the iPod plug is not necessary. Well, Edition has no iPod or AUX jack that I can find without pulling out the headunit, checked glove box, centre armrest, ash tray, etc, and I want to know if...
  11. KWICKS

My First Post Here...

Hello! I've just ordered a Golf GT Sport, TSI, manual in BMP with Anthracite Leather. Its a replacement car for the Mrs who unfortunately had her last car written off by an inattentive P-plater on the phone. I've driven a Mk V R32, GTI, and GT TDi all with DSG. Not a fan of DSG as I'm a...