GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Little Red Light on Door is On...?

Hey guys, Sometimes, I notice that on my door, where the "lock and unlock" nub is supposed to be, that there is a red light on. This happens sometimes. Does anyone know what it could be? Thanks!
  2. S

What kind of oil?

Hey guys, I just got the light that that I am low on oil and need to add more. Is there any specific kind of oil I need to add or can I add any type of automotive oil? Thanks!
  3. S

Thinking of getting eyelids...

So I am thinking of getting eyelids for my UG gti. I looked on the search, but didn't really find too much; mostly ebay stuff. Where could I get some good eyelids for a good price, and what's the bets way to put them on, just 3M tape as said in some posts? Also, has anyone ever gotten them...
  4. S

Scratched my huff...

So I scratched my back right huff a bit. I will try and post pics a little later. Does anyone know where I can purchase just 1 huff, without a tire, and around how much would I be looking at?
  5. S

Window tint tickets?

I live in cali, and it is "illegal" to tint the front windows. I am thinking about getting them done anyways, but was just wondering how much the tickets for improper window tints normally run for, around? Thanks!
  6. S

To tint or not to tint...?

So, I have my 07' 2 door dsg GTI in united gray. I have been thinking about this, and am pretty sure I want to do it, but wanted to see what you guys think? I'm thinking of a 5 door tint, but not too dark. What would you guys suggest? Does anyone have any pics of any united gray 5 door tints...
  7. S

DSG Redlining

Hi, I used the search button, but found only a few threads, and they didn't really have to do with my question. I heard from someone, not sure if its true, but that if you redline a GTI, the warranty will be void or something. Anyone heard of this? Also, in general, is redlining bad? I know it...
  8. S

Installing the fujita intake?

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there is some good video or tutorial on how to install an intake on an GTI MKV dsg. This would greatly help, so that I know what I am getting into before I actually go ahead and order the intake. Thanks!
  9. S

Short Ram Air Intake

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a short ram air intake for my 07' dsg GTI. I was just wondering if you guys could post some links and tell me about some good short ram intakes. My price range would probably be around $200 or less if possible. Thanks!
  10. S

Possible to get "turbo swoosh" sound without voiding warranty?

Hi, I'm new to my GTI, a 2007, only had had it maybe a month or so. I was wondering what I could do to get more of the turbo "swoosh" sound effect. From what I understand, it is the bov that does this, correct? To get this, will my warrantee most likely be void, or will the warranty most likely...
  11. S

MFI Questions

So, on my MFI, there is many options and then I get to the mpg one. I was wondering, what is the difference on the mpg number 1 and number 2. Number one has a higher mpg than number 2. I was just wondering what the difference between the two are. Thanks!!
  12. S

Difference between Models?

Hi, I am new to the forum and have a few questions. I was wondering what the difference between the GTI and the other MK... something GTI's and all those is?? Thanks!