GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

PB Coilovers

Any thoughts or reviews on these? Thinking about picking some up but just trying to do some research. Thanks!
  2. D

GTI Key replacement?

Hi guys, Unfortunately a little while ago I lost my spare key and I'm now considering replacing it... the unfortunate part is it will cost circa $500 from VW. I am just wondering whether there is a way to replace it via any other means at a cheaper price? Thanks for any help!
  3. D

Do dealers get paid on a per visit basis?

How can they be so incompetent? I took my car in a few months back for the ECU flash and to get the air con fixed/replaced. Whilst there I asked them to look at the head unit as it was playing up and to stop the vibration coming from the drivers side door when playing the radio/music. They...
  4. D

Air-con dead!

Last week the air con went in my car. It was working on the Friday night although took a good 5 minutes before it started cooling then on the Saturday it wouldn’t cool at all and since then hasn’t. Until now I’ve thought it’s just the gas needs refilling however i’m starting to think this...
  5. D

35k km service?

Just clicked over 26k km's and I'm getting the service reminder flashing up on the MFD, although it's telling me it's need servicing in about 10,000 km's. How does the service reminder actually work?