GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Der Gladiator

My GTI has been keyed......

I've discovered that today. A scumbag has keyed my rear, right side. 60cm x 20cm of deep scratchs, up to steel at some points (the fucker has written a word but it's in "graph style" so not easy to read). For God sake....WHY? The day before, i had just detailed the car.....it was for sure too...
  2. Der Gladiator

Oettinger Stage II, III or more: anyone?

There's plenty of informations about APR here, but i can't find anything about Oettinger reprog and engine stuff (minus rims, bodykits). So, does someone here has a Oettinger Stage II (245 bhp) or Stage III (260 bhp) fitted within his GTI? I'd like to know several things: - Does it need an...
  3. Der Gladiator

Coming back from the dealer: Angry, I am....

My car has been to the st.e....dealer for 48 hours in order to troubleshoot the famous "clunking" noise. Now, i've got back the car, the least i can say is i am disappointed........flabergasted......Fucking angry against them. Part 1: The clunk and the strut bearings. Of course, although they...
  4. Der Gladiator

BREAKING NEWS: VW GOLF R45T

http://www.autoblog.it/post/19442/volkswagen-golf-arrivera-la-r45-con-lo-stesso-motore-della-tt-rs According to this source, the R32 will be replaced by a 5 cylinder Turbo (Audi TTRS engine). 340 HP waited. "The King is dead, all hail the King! ".
  5. Der Gladiator

Water leaking from silencer/exhaust tube

I've discovered today that some water drips from my exhaust system. The leak is pure water (no smell, no taste, very liquid), car warm and turned off for 5 minutes. The water comes from the junction btw rear silencer and exhaust system, on the weld. It seems that water is going through...
  6. Der Gladiator

Oil cap top half said me "goodbye".

I've discovered that my oil cap top half was not anymore on my oil cap. Accross the forum, i've discovered it's a pretty common issue. I don't think it's engine cover related because mine don't move enough to touch the cap. So, 2 questions come in my mind. 1) WHYTHE HELL VW do that kind of...