GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I feel like RPF1s are only nice looking in wider, low offset fitments. The spokes are straighter and they have a nice lip. Functionally though, they are all awesome for the price. Random google images... Good RPF1: Bad RPF1:
  2. K

I would love to, but I only have a Switch and a PS3. And I'm pretty sure my laptop won't do very well trying to play it.
  3. K

If you have Amazon Prime, they have Fallout 3 for free starting on 5/9. Haven't played any of them myself, so I don't know which ones are good.
  4. K

That's a lot of lasagna!
  5. K

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Your butt plug looks really dirty. :ROFLMAO:
  6. K

Radwood Austin

Great pics! Looks like a lot of Fox body Mustangs and Capris, those really take me back.
  7. K

He did say they were "very close."
  8. K

Any Other Atheist Here?

This thread is weird, please continue.
  9. K

This is my fave JDM car... :ROFLMAO:
  10. K

Well done Jay, well done.
  11. K

Kids are awesome! All you can do is hope they grow out of it quickly. And constantly clean up disgusting messes, of course.
  12. K

Congrats dude! I hope you stocked up on sleep!
  13. K

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

^^^ Those are my toes!
  14. K

Depends on your non-winter setup. All seasons could go on now. If summer tires, I prefer to wait until the low temps are above 40 for a week or two. It has been unseasonably warm here lately as well (high 50s/low 60s), but it's supposed to be snowing again by Saturday.
  15. K

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Did my first oil change over the weekend. I used a flat screwdriver for the drain plug, but I guess there is a special tool. So I had my 10 y.o. print this for me. Next time I'll be prepared! https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4628671
  16. K

Playing slow pitch softball off all things. Running 3rd to home full speed, home plate was wet and when I stepped on it my foot slid forward. Then when it got to the dirt my cleats dug in and stopped my lower leg, but the forward momentum of the rest of my body somehow pulled the knee out of...
  17. K

I've pulled back muscles just getting out of bed. When I was 40 (back in 2019), I dislocated my knee and needed like 5 surgeries to repair all the damage that came from that. Still have nerve damage that never healed.
  18. K

In Chicago? Probably.
  19. K

Why is a family friend off limits? Unless by "family friend" you mean cousin?