GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Few (iPhone) Shots After A Clean

Few quick shots i snapped after getting the car cleaned as it had been dirty for while :S Although i didnt clean it lol, the amazing polish guys down on the east lancs did.
  2. G

Help Out A Noob,

First i am aware of the correct sections already on this forum, but after reading i am just a lil confused lol :) im wanting to drop the car some, and after looking though the forums i just want to ask, what is the best priced coilover set, i dont want mega performance just a good drop with...
  3. G

Finally got the mrs in the studio

Here are few shots from a photoshoot from yesterday, she would never have her photo done b4. so was just me and here in there today so managed to get few shots. Messed arround with a few with the advert thing, wasn't meant to be serious just thought they looked like advert shots!, What you...
  4. G

New Studio Test Shots

Larger pics at www.flickr.com/grego2330
  5. G

How Long Before I Loose My Car!

Been Snowing mental here in uk! few quick snaps! might wake up tomorrow and not find my car! ive cleared it 3 times already. .
  6. G

One New Shot! (More To Come)

One New Shot! (More To Come) Heres a pic from a recent photoshoot we was on in a car park, Thought id share with you's
  7. G

Night Whoring!

Here are a few night time shots i took while on a shoot last night, or more early this morning. Some lone exposures, but kept getting cars driving infront which didnt turn out to bad so i went with it! What you think? P.s i know i need a drop lol!
  8. G

Who Put That Wall There!!!!

Well here it is 1x bumped golf :(:mad::mad: Was well not in a good mood but got over it now i managed to back it into a wall, in my defence the wall was smaller that the rear window. Thankfully didnt hit any paintwork just the badge and kinda poped it in. Since this the "Mr Dent Man" had...
  9. G

Lil Help, Central Locking

Ok, Basicaly my remote key now locks everydoor but the driver door, press it and the boot the lot locks but i can still open the driver door until i lock it with the key, i thought maby a saftey feature of when the battry runs out the my spare key does the same, any idea and help would be...
  10. G

R32 conversion

Right, i want to go r32 fronted! not so i can badge it up as an r32 jus because i love the look of that front end, ill prob badge it up some how as a .:Rtdi lol. But anyways i cant find a straight forward help with this one as is best place to buy so on.... ive seen this one here which seems...
  11. G

Merc Turbines (Finnaly Got Em Mounted!) Pictures Inside!

Finnaly got the car back after have a new clutch in it, Had the wheels for over a week just sat in the garage, PAINFULL ha! So ive got them mounted now, 235 tyres which when i recived the wheels thought id made a mistake but i like the look they give and they fill the arch better because im not...
  12. G

Will These Fit Right?,(help a nooob at Christmas time)

Will these merc turbine style wheels fit a mk5 tdi...
  13. G

BBS Reps in Uk

Hello, i need help from you guys or well some of you. mainly you's from uk, ive got a mkv tdi, and i want some bbs lm's. i love the look of this wheel and the stance if gives to a mkv... I NEED HELP FINDING A SUPPLIER IN UK So, ovbiously i want reps..(not payin full wak for real ones) Im...
  14. G

What would you go for?

I have a 1.9 tdi in black and want some wheels for it. ive come down to jus two but cant make up my mind, which would u guys go for? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110288642026 OR...
  15. G

I NEED HELIOS.

I NEED HELP, i cant seem to find anywhere who sell 19" helios's from the pheaton, either in uk or ship to the uk? for a mkv golf, Or even replicas, plz help if you can.