GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mofat01

Good product for metallic black?

So on my Tornado Red R32 I've been using Klasse twins (all in one and sealant glaze) topped with P21s wax Got a new Ford F150 Tuxedo black, has a lot of metallic flake. I don't think I have enough Klasse left to do the truck so I'm deciding if I should just buy some more klasse or go for...
  2. mofat01

FS: Home Gym in PA

GYM with 210 lbs. Chest Press, Pec Station, Leg Extension/Leg Curl, Lat Pull Down, Seated Row, Ab Crunch. Includes Lat Bar, Triceps Bar & Curl Bars North of Pittsburgh,Pa Local pickup only $550 obo
  3. mofat01

FS: VMR Hyper Silver and Tornado Red Paint

paint has been sold to my garbage can. Threw it away. no longer available
  4. mofat01

R32 stock items, mats, exhaust, springs

Reopening this thread instead of making new post. I've sold everything else, all left is stock exhaust, I forgot all about it im moving and found it in the garage cleaning things up the other day. Stock Exhaust - $50 local pickup. not shipping email me if interested mofat01@yahoo.com
  5. mofat01

19" VMR 710's in Western PA

Payment received for wheels. There sold
  6. mofat01

Feeler: 08 R32 in Pa

Car has been traded in. Got a few parts left See http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154209
  7. mofat01

Mech unit recall

So I'm finally getting around to making an appointment to get mech recall done. Occasionally I have the symptons of the jerking pulling out from stop signs, car acting like it doesn't wanna go in reverse when hot. I called May 2nd to get the part ordered, dealer calls today to tell me they...
  8. mofat01

Anyone been to or going to daytona bikeweek

I'm heading down this year in march. Looking for places to stay, yeah I know last minute good luck finding somewhere. If you've been there where have you stayed?
  9. mofat01

A couple pics

Found nice spot to take pics last week, cleaned the car up and headed over and they were repaving the lot and painting lines today. Just my luck. Managed to snap a cpl quick pics before they yelled at me to leave
  10. mofat01

Hissing sound on front passenger side

Pulled into the garage and shut my car off. came back out an hour or so later and there is a hissing sound coming from under the passenger side headlight. There is clear gel like liquid puddle under the car and on the belts, Any ideas what fluid this is thats leaking? It almost looks like...
  11. mofat01

1997 Nissan Pickup Truck PA

SOLD!!
  12. mofat01

WTB: Set of TPMS

Need a set of TPMS for a 08 R32. Need all 4 PM Me if you got some thanks
  13. mofat01

R32 Gas gauge issue

I've only been getting around 200 miles outta a "tank" of gas. But my gas gauge is way off it seems. I'll run the car about for about 50 miles after it says 'please refuel' to get me to around 200 miles. When I fill up the car, I can only get about 10 gals of gas. The pump will start to shut...
  14. mofat01

Sputtering, check engine light since its colder

Last night the temp went down into low 30's and when I started my car in the morning today it sputterd and shook for a few minutes then settled down. The check engine light was also on and blinked for less than a minute and went away. Had a full tank of gas to. Any idea whats goin on? Only...
  15. mofat01

2008 Pittsburgh Stuntfest Aug 30-31

Camping at the track allowed. Should be a fun weekend...Spread the word do it...
  16. mofat01

Did your Car payment bill arrive this month?

I got a call from VW credit asking me why I didn't pay my first car payment on august 1st. I told them I never received the statement in the mail so I didn't think it was due yet. Turns out VW credit had a problem with billing and numerous people did not recieve their statements this month...