GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: TMPS

I have an extra set of TPMS that I'd like to sell. SOLD
  2. C

FS: Autotech Catback

Autotech Catback for GTI Only used it for a few thousand miles. In Arizona so there is no rust. I will polish up the tips before sending it out. SOLD
  3. C

FS: Fat Fives

Diameter: 17" Width: 8" Offset: 48 Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Price: $675 + shipping OBO
  4. C

FS: 2007 BMP GTI in Arizona

2007 BMP GTI Miles: 39xxx Transmission: DSG Color: Black Magic Pearl Doors: 2 Wheels: 17" Denvers Factory Upgrades: Package 2 (heated leather seats, dual climate control, sun roof, premium sound, etc) Other Upgrades: FK Coilovers BBS CH wheels (for additional price) Lo-Jack Security Color...
  5. C

Maintenance Question

I have a 2007 GTI w/ DSG transmission (39,000 miles) and I was curious to know if some of you could tell me what I should expect to pay for some of the upcoming maintenance and what mileage they occur at. I know that the DSG service and timing belt service are coming up but I am not sure what...
  6. C

WTT: Denvers for Classix in AZ

I want to trade my Denvers which are in perfect condition for some Classix in similar condition. Currently only interested in a local deal because I do not want to pay for shipping.
  7. C

Feeler: All Weather Floor Mats and Gorilla Gear Trunk Liner

These have been used but they are in excellent condition. All Weather Floor Mats: $75 + shipping Gorilla Gear: $100 + shipping
  8. C

FS: 07 GTI w/ Package 2

9. C

FS: 2007 BMP GTI w/ FKs and BBS Wheels

FS: 2007 BMP GTI w/ FKs Please delete this thread.
  10. C

FS: 2007 Package 2 GTI

I have a 2 Door Black Magic Pearl GTI w/ 36,000 miles that I need to sell. It is fully loaded and has FK Coilovers installed and the Autotech Sport-Tuned Exhaust. It even has Lo-Jack security. I paid $31,000 for it and have another couple thousand dollars worth of upgrades in it. ASKING...
  11. C

Flat Red or Flat White GTI

Could someone photoshop a 2 door MKV Flat White and Flat Red? Thinking about getting my car repainted one of the two colors. :iono:
  12. C

Need Wheel Help Please

I am trying to decide between two different wheels. BBS CH powder coated satin black or Audi Fat Fives powder coated satin black? I am lowered on FK's and my GTI is BMP. Please help me out, I am meeting the guy to look at the Fat Fives in 3 hours.
  13. C

FS: Stock Lower Lip Painted Black Magic Pearl

I have a stock lower front lip that has been painted BMP. It has absolutely no scratches on it. There is some minor orange peel on the underside of it but when it is installed on the car it is unnoticeable. $225 plus shipping obo
  14. C

FS: Stock Lower Lip Painted BMP

I have a stock lower front lip that has been painted BMP. It has absolutely no scratches on it. There is some minor orange peel on the underside of it but when it is installed on the car it is unnoticeable. $225 plus shipping obo NEW PRICE: $150 plus shipping obo
  15. C

MKV GTI vs A3

Would you guys trade your GTI for an A3? Why or why not? I currently drive a 2007 black GTI and found a guy that wants to trade his 2006 Audi A3 2.0T FWD for my car straight up. I have 36,000 miles and he has 56,000 miles. I looked up the value of both cars and mine is worth 2,000 more than...
  16. C

Feeler: Who Wants Some Mercedes Alphards

I have a set of chrome Alphards w/ tires I am thinking about selling. Specs: Front: 18x8.5 ET 35 Rear: 18x9.5 ET 40 I'm thinking I want around $1300 + shipping obo Send me an offer.
  17. C

Photoshop Help Please

Can someone please photoshop the wheels on MagicChic's GTI a few different colors for me please? White, White w/ Red Pinstripe, Flat Black, and Flat Black w/ Red Pinstripe
  18. C

Porsche Twist Photoshop

Can someone please photoshop the wheels on MagicChic's GTI a few different colors for me please? White, White w/ Red Pinstripe, Flat Black, and Flat Black w/ Red Pinstripe
  19. C

FS: Genuine Votex Sideskirts

I have a pair of genuine (not replica) Black Magic Pearl votex sideskirts that I would like to sell. SOLD SOLD SOLD I will send pics to serious buyers.
  20. C

Shaved Hood

Would it it be possible to have the hood shaved and keep the stock grill with the VW emblem? If so, how do you think it would it look? Photoshop maybe? I know I have seen it before but I just do not remember where.