GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Need help, over revved engine...

Guys, need some help/advice... Over revved the engine something fierce, slammed the clutch in as soon as it happened, but my car now sounds like a diesel and the engine is vibrating hard! Also seems down on power, but I obviously wasn't really keen to get it on after that... Pretty sure I bent...
  2. S

FS: 4 TPMS sensors

Came out of a set of R32 wheels when the original tires were replaced. $100 shipped, please PM for more information.
  3. S

Soccer jersey - Dub content

Friend of mine did this for me... what do you think?
  4. S

Vag Com Ottawa

Looking for someone to Vag Com my car in the Ottawa area.
  5. S

VW needs to step it up...

My buddy who has an 08 Cobalt SS, the turbocharged version, just got GM Stage 2. 295HP and 340Lb-ft :drool: All for about $600 with a full factory warranty, I paid more than that for APR Stage 1 :( Don't get me wrong, I still love my GTI and don't regret getting it over a Cobalt at all, but...
  6. S

Best dealer in Ottawa for service?

Anyone have any experiences with the dealers in Ottawa? I've got stage 1, but would like to go stage 2, any mod friendly dealers in Ottawa?
  7. S

Carbon Leather Interior Trim

Saw this on the bimmerfest, looks pretty cool... http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340684 Anyone tried this with the GTI yet?
  8. S

Will 235/40/18s rub on a stock GTI?

A local guy has some 18s for sale with 235/40/18s, just wondering if I would have to buy new tires, or if I could run the 235/40/18s I'm totally stock suspension wise. Have an 08 Canadian car - same ride height as an 06/07 US car... Thanks!!
  9. S

Just picked it up!!!

Everything went smooth, only issue was a dealer sticker I asked them not to put on that they still put on:mad0259: Fix that this weekend... This car is awesome!!! I can't even believe I was considering a Cobalt before! I'll try to get some pics but its a CW GTI with denvers, so I'm sure...
  10. S

Picking up GTI on Thursday, anything to look out for?

Picking up a 08 CW GTI on Thursday, anything to look out for?? Its a factory order, I've asked them not to drill the front plate and not to put on a dealer sticker. :thumbup:
  11. S

Any A5/S5 reps out there?

Really digging the new A5 rims, the 5 spoke twisted Y looking ones, any reps?
  12. S

Anyone from Ottawa

Hi guys, New here, picking up a GTI mid-late June. Its coming from the factory. Just wondering if there are any other Ottawa folks?