GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DrewTheBrave

2.5 Rabbit/Jetta BSH Intake $50

Located in Fullerton Car is sold, buyer wanted it stock, so I took this out before selling the car. It added a bit quicker throttle response & a little more aggressive growl to the 2.5L Only $50 Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  2. DrewTheBrave

FS: 08 Rabbit Front Bumper Cover, Great Shape!

Up for sale is my Rabbit front bumper cover in United Gray with license plate holder. Came off of my 2 door bunny back in 2009, and it has been safe in my garage ever since. Price: $50 Location: Fullerton, CA The bumper itself is in great shape, and was only on the car for about 5000 miles...
  3. DrewTheBrave

FS: 08 Rabbit 2-door MT, 120k, UG, 1-Owner, SoCal; GTI/Jetta Front End Swap!

Sold Located in Fullerton, CA Background: I recently had knee surgery and am sad to say that a manual transmission is difficult for me to use now. I'm considering selling my 08 Rabbit to buy my brother's Mk6 GTI (with DSG, to ease the stress on my bad knee). I bought this 08 Rabbit...
  4. DrewTheBrave

WTT 08 UG Rabbit 2dr 5spd for GTI - SoCal

I just want to gauge interest to see if I can trade up to a low-mileage GTI. Now that I'm out of school and with the extra bit of depreciation, it's not out of my price range. I love the Rabbit, but just wish I had a bit more power with some of the GTI’s comforts like power seats & the...
  5. DrewTheBrave

Feeler: WTT 08 UG Rabbit 2dr 5spd for GTI - SoCal

Moved. http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2447860#post2447860
  6. DrewTheBrave

Fat Tires & Speedo

I just put some 17" Monte Carlos from a Passat on my Rabbit with the stock 235/45 tires. I'm just curious how much my speedometer will be off with the new tires/wheels. I calculated the total diameter of my stock 15's with 195/65 at 634.5mm and the diameter of the new 17's with 235/45 at...
  7. DrewTheBrave

WTB: GTI/Jetta Car Bra - SoCal

I'm looking for a car bra to protect my sexy new bumper on a trip to Vegas coming up soon. Local preferred.
  8. DrewTheBrave

R32 Front Bumper Swap Possible on Rabbit?

I'm wondering if it's possible to swap an R32 front bumper onto a Rabbit *without* changing the radiator support. The GTI bumper was easy enough to trim to fit, but I'm not sure if the center aluminum grill will fit on the bunny's front. I've seen it done to GTIs, but I haven't seen this done...
  9. DrewTheBrave

FS: Rabbit Front Bumper UG, SoCal

Up for sale is my Rabbit front bumper in United Gray with license plate holder. Came off of my 2 door bunny, so it has the textured rub strips. Includes everything you see: Center grill with VW logo Lower center grill (cracked, see below) Fogless side grills Lower lip The lower center grill...
  10. DrewTheBrave

Bumper Swap: Rabbit ->GTI/Jetta

I had planned on doing this swap ever since I got my car, but money has been tight for a while (tuition, economic slowdown, etc.). Anyway, it's been a long time coming, so I figured I'd post here to celebrate. This is the bumper after hacking it apart with a dremel to fit over the Rabbit's...
  11. DrewTheBrave

WTB: Upper Grill for GTI/GLI OR complete Jetta Grill Set - SoCal

I'm looking to complete the grill for the GTI bumper I'm putting on my car. All I need is the upper portion of the GTI/GLI grille with the VW logo. I'd also be interested in the Jetta or Euro GT grill, but will need a complete set, including VW logo, fog covers (fogless) and the lower center...