GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. akukuman

autolock isn't working?

Since my lock cylinder got jacked, everytime i lock the doors and open the driver's door(which got jacked before), the icon keeps turning onto lock position. And it doesn't do the autolock when i run my car. All settings are correct through my MFD. Is there anyways to fix this problem? oh and I...
  2. akukuman

autolock isn't working?

Since my lock cylinder got jacked, everytime i lock the doors and open the driver's door(which got jacked before), the icon keeps turning onto lock position. And it doesn't do the autolock when i run my car. All settings are correct through my MFD. Is there anyways to fix this problem? oh and I...
  3. akukuman

Should I lamin-x my fog lights?

So I did some p-chop with my fogs, which one is better? with or without?
  4. akukuman

how much is it to repair..

so my lock cylinder just got jacked by douchebag in hotel parking lot. Just wondering if anyone know how much is going to cost to replace this lock cylinder and does anyone know about the delock? Found a thread about it but can't find where to get it, even when I went to dealer asked about it...
  5. akukuman

What do you guys think?

Most people do quad with their rieger's rear, but mine isn't. Any input?
  6. akukuman

WTB: rieger's rear

I'm looking rieger's rear apron. My car is CW but it can be in any color. Let me know if someone is selling:thumbsup:
  7. akukuman

low ride is a little higher

comments are welcome..
  8. akukuman

I need a lawyer

as the title say, I need a lawyer because I get a speeding ticket for running 107mph in 70 zone. The court is in Corning, CA, for me it's too far to drive because I lived in Seattle, WA. Do you guys have any recommendation lawyer in CA?
  9. akukuman

1st speeding ticket

ok, so I just got the declaration letter for my speeding ticket and the fine is $785 (did 107 @ 70). The court is located in Corning, CA. Is there anyway to reduce the fine + not coming to the court because it's too far from seattle?:cry:
  10. akukuman

wheels repair

anyone know any wheels repair shop in seattle area?
  11. akukuman

V710's 19" question

is it normal for having the wheel poking out from the tire like this? tires specs are 225/35/19
  12. akukuman

white rims on cw?

what do you guys think about this rims on candy white?
  13. akukuman

help: noise

I got a screechh noise coming from the front suspension when I fully make a turn in wet condition(like after rain)...any idea what is it?:iono:
  14. akukuman

08 cw GTI

Just wanna share with u guys, yes I know I need a drop, still looking for springs, let me know if u guys selling springs...enjoy
  15. akukuman

WTB: Rieger's sideskirts+front lip

I'm looking Rieger's sideskirts and the front lip in candy white color. please let me know if u selling them. thx.
  16. akukuman

noob question need pro answer

ok, so I was running my gti in S mode, everything under the hood are stock..but I heard blow off noise when I run it just once time..and I tried it again to run it in S mode, but it won't produce that noise anymore:frown: why is that happened?
  17. akukuman

stock rear+rieger side n front

juz wondering, is it gonna match? is the rieger lower than the stock one?
  18. akukuman

paint shop seattle area?

hi, does any1 know which shop is good doin painting for my rear bumper?and also i got a scratch on passenger door:frown:
  19. akukuman

completely stock

hi, just took a few photo shot yesterday..enjoy
  20. akukuman

what do u guys think about this wheel?

just did a bad photoshop with the wheel..is there anyone use this color combination?