GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. KrayzorGTI

Rought Starts on Cold Mornings

Morning All, I know there have been a couple different threads about this and I have searched, however I still can't figure out exactly how to explain to the dealer how my 08' GTI starts on cold mornings. I've had it in to be serviced for this reason, they've tested the battery and tested for...
  2. KrayzorGTI

Dealer replacing rear Brakes/Rotors

Morning all, Had my 50,000 mile checkup yesterday and the dealer informed me that my rear brakes were at 4mm and recommended that I have them replaced. They quoted me a price of $417 for pads and rotors in the back. (that includes everything and a 1 year warranty on the parts) A few questions...
  3. KrayzorGTI

2 - ContiProContact 225/45/R17

Northern VA Area, 10,000 miles on tires, plenty of life left. $55 each or $100 takes both. I am totally negotiable, just need them gone. PM and we will work out a deal.
  4. KrayzorGTI

FS: 2 ContiProContact 225/45/R17

Need a good home in NOVA/MD/DC. Two ContiProContact 225/45/R17 (OEM GTI) with 10,000 miles on them. Really need these gone, $60 each or both for 100, PM me and we can negotiate a price, I'd rather not own these anymore, taking up too much room in my basement.
  5. KrayzorGTI

FS: 2 ContiProContact 225/45/R17

I have 2 ContiProContact for sale, OEM on GTIs. Tires Were Purchased with 33,000 miles on my car, and I just had them removed at 44,000. They are in great shape, no patches, dry rot or anything. Very good tread left on each, no quick turns, tire spin anything of the sort. Looking to get...
  6. KrayzorGTI

Rating Tires

Afternoon guys, Looking for some input as I am not that familiar with tires. Looking to rate say, 5 tires, best to worst, that would be options for my car. Nothing out of the ordinary, I don't race and don't need $400 tires. I run OEM conti's now on my 17" Denvers. Just looking to get some...
  7. KrayzorGTI

Aux Port Keeps Frying iPod?

Hey guys, i need some help pertaining to my VW and my iPod. Ive been through about 4 iPods in the last 3 weeks, and I cant, for the life of me figure out the problem... I use my ipod with a male/male 3.5mm cord into my aux port in my center console. After any time, from 2 days to 2 weeks, the...
  8. KrayzorGTI

NOVA Meets

Hey guys, just moved down here, new to the area, living in the Reston/Herndon area and was wondering if there are any scheduled meets or anything or if any of you guys want to grab a beer and some wings sometime. Let me know and we can exchange some #'s. Moved down here from CT so I literally...
  9. KrayzorGTI

New To The NOVA Area.

Morning guys, just dropping a line that I will soon be moving to the Tyson's Corner/McClean area as I just got my dream job offer. Graduating College on the 19th of August and moving down there sometime in early September. UG 4door 2008 GTI. I look very forward to moving to the area and now I...
  10. KrayzorGTI

DC Area - Cost of Living

Morning Guys, I'm just trying to get a little information regarding some living arrangements in the DC area. I am soon graduating college and I am looking to move down to the DC area to start my career in the foodservice/hospitality industry. After speaking with many employers, things are...
  11. KrayzorGTI

Hella Supertones

Evening all, Just put a pair of these bad boys on order and wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.... Installing, mounting...etc. Any help would be appreciated... http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partID=3280&utm_source=google&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=product
  12. KrayzorGTI

Attack with a deadly... What?!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579798,00.html?test=latestnews DUNNELLON, Fla. — A 53-year-old Dunnellon woman has been arrested after alledgedly hitting a man in the head with a raw steak. According to a Marion County Sheriff's Office report, the man told deputies that Elsie Egan...
  13. KrayzorGTI

The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain

Hey Guys, A friend of mine just shared this with me and I thought it was too great not to pass on... sLuFqPhnFMA
  14. KrayzorGTI

Impressive Gas Mileage

Any you guys done any better?
  15. KrayzorGTI

CB Drum Set

Hey Guys, I have a drum set that is taking up room in my basement and I'm attempting to get it outta here for the holidays. CB 5 piece drum set that I added a crash, ride, and hi-hats to. All cymbals are Paiste with the hi-hats being brand new. Original cost was $750 and I'm willing to give...
  16. KrayzorGTI

Scratched Huffs Fixed By Powder Coating?

How well would black Powder Coating take care of some rashed huffs? Would you be able to notice it that much or would you never be able to tell? The Reason I ask is because it would be cheaper to get a slightly rashed set and powder coat them instead of buying a mint set.
  17. KrayzorGTI

UG GTI with Blacked Huffs?

Afternoon All, I'm in the Market to buy some Huffs for my GTI and since new ones proove to be so expensive, I am looking to buy some slightly rashed ones and probably powdercoat them black. Was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the looks of a UG GTI with blacked Huffs or has...
  18. KrayzorGTI

Huff Information.

Hey guys I may be in the market for some Huffs, and even though there are many for sale I am the type of guy who likes to buy things like this new. Where can you go about buying new 18" Huffs and what are the Options for tires as I live in the Northeast and we have Nasty Winters here. Thanks...
  19. KrayzorGTI

Headlight Assembley (Adding Strobe Lights for Fire. Dept)

Is it possible to get into the housing for the FTP lights or the 'city lights' to add a strobe light. (not some retarded ricer strobe, a blue strobe for volun. fire dept.) I was trying to set up what I might do if I join a volunteer fire department and was thinking a blue strobe in each fog...
  20. KrayzorGTI

Morning Everyone.

Thought I'd Introduce myself here, I've had an 08 UG GTI sitting at home for me for a few months now (in college now) love to hang around and read your guy's posts and get ideas for things i want to do to my car once I get it for myself. Name is Joel, current location is NY for school and it's...