GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T-Dub86

300zx question

hey all, fully knowing that this is a golf forum, i've got a buddy of mine that's got a '91 Nissan 300zx twin turbo that he's gettin ready to put wheels on and the whole bit. does anyone around here know how wide a wheel you can go and what a good offset would be to get? He's lookin at 8.5F and...
  2. T-Dub86

Feeler F.S/F.T. Mercedes S600

Ok so I'm gettin an itch for somethin new so I figured I'd post these up to see what's out there. I'm not looking for any reps or anything stock. Would like to keep 18's or maybe move down to 17's. Specs- 18x8.5 F w/ 215/35 Kumho Ecsta SPT - approx. 2000 miles 18x9.5 R w/ 225/40 Kumho Ecsta...
  3. T-Dub86

Wheels---Your Opinion's Please!

Hey everyone, so I've reached a point where I need some outside help on deciding which set of wheels to pull the trigger on. I'm really tossed between the MMR HR2's and the Miro wheels (LM Reps)...my car is a 2DR. UG...just lookin for some opinions to see what you all think. Thanks! :thumbsup...
  4. T-Dub86

APR TBE Exhaust

Hey everyone, I know there are handfuls of exhaust threads...many on APR alone. But I'm thinking of buying the "Stealth" TBE from APR, and getting the ECU upgrade along with it. Will this setup cause a CEL? Does this setup pass emissions? I'm new to the whole exhaust upgrade (never had a car...
  5. T-Dub86

Representin' The GolfMKV.com

Hey everybody, is there anyone nationally (in the U.S., cuz I know we've got ppl from all over, which is awesome btw) that ISN"T banned and still allowed to produce GolfMKV.com window vinyl's? I know the Australian guys have them...and I really like those, but I dunno if they'll ship'em...
  6. T-Dub86

Additional Front Headlights

Whats up all, does anyone know how to get the extra pair of headlights to work? I'm talking about the ones that are closest to the grill...any info is appreciated!!! :help: This is the only pic I have found with them on...would love to know how to use them!
  7. T-Dub86

Manual 6spd. Gear Ratio's

Can anyone tell me what the 6spd manual has for gears? What are the ratios and final drive? Thanks in advance!!! :thumbsup:
  8. T-Dub86

Northeastern Indiana

Hey everyone, I'm just postin this up cuz I'm a lil curious to see who's all in the Northeastern part of Indiana or located close to it. I don't see many VeeDubs runnin around, mostly Fart-can equipped Honda's and Cavi's. I'm up near the Fort Wayne area and would like to find some ppl to run...
  9. T-Dub86

Stupidest Race In The World

So...let me just begin with this was absolutely hilarious...but I went along with it anyway. On my way to work tonight I got slowed up by a traffic light, no big deal...rolling to the intersection, I'm trying to decide if I need 1st or 2nd gear when the light changes. Since 1st is sometimes too...
  10. T-Dub86

To All Golf Mk V Members!!!

Hey everybody! I'm hella new to the forum, and just wanted to introduce myself and get my name out in the public.:biggrin: