GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

FS: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 225/40/18

Pretty much brand new. Approx 25 Miles on these. I drove the car off the lot straight to Mavis and had the tires replaced with All Seasons. I was going to keep the tires for a set of summer rims but I will be selling the A3 in about 2 months. Tirerack has these for $840. I'm asking $550 picked...
  2. B

FS: R32 Deep Blue Pearl w/Nav

3. B

R32 Mini Part Out

1)For Sale: Euro Headlamp Switch - Has Auto, Fog Light and Rear Fog Light features. Link for better description: http://oemplus.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75_23_28&products_id=168 $45 Shipped 2)For Trade: R32 Holess Grille - $60 PLUS your stock grille. Grille must be in...
  4. B

FS: RNS510

SOLD
  5. B

FS:JL Audio Stealthbox and JL 500/1 V2 Amp

Well it's time to start parting out my car slowly. I figure I will start with my system. Anyone who has this will agree that it thumps!!!! I only have the amp set at 20% and the bass is amazing. The box looks and fits perfect! I only had this for 4 months. This sale includes: JL Audio...
  6. B

Horrible Radion Reception

I'm getting horrible radio reception while moving. Any ideas before I bring the car in??
  7. B

FS:Full Interior Trim Kit(Engine Spun)

2 Door Full Interior Trim Kit Includes "Ashtray" trim and Lid Trim Style is Aluminum Engine Spun from the R32 $275.00 shipped
  8. B

R32=Attention??

It seems like since i've got the R32 everybody wants to effin' race me. They will always pace me then gun the car to then hit the brakes to let me catch up and do it again. hahahaha :lol: :bellyroll: A GTI did that shit to me today. :iono:
  9. B

Noob question.....

What is the symbol right before the R32??
  10. B

FS:MKV OEM R32 Tail Lights

These are the standard stock MKV R32 Tail Lights(4 Pieces). Only been on the car for for less than 2 weeks. I replaced them with the US-Spec Tinted Tails and Euro fog. $190 shipped!!!!!
  11. B

Nav System Rebooted.

So weird!!! While I was driving today on the highway I tried to select the Navi/compass screen for the MFD. It wouldn't go to that screen. About a minute later the Navigation system rebooted itself while I was driving. Has this happened to anyone??
  12. B

R32 US Spec Tails

So let me get this straight........ Our tails are suppose to be darker than the GTi tails and are suppose to have LEDs on the side?? I'm asking because I was just outside looking at my tails and they don't appear tinted and they definitely don't have LEDs on the sides when the lights are on.
  13. B

Taking a delivery of an R32 this weekend!!

Can't wait! How many miles should I expect on the car?? The dealer is gonna source it from somewhere else.