GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VinVin

MIB II headunit

I know it's a long shot but I figure what's the harm in asking. I recently had to bring in my car to the dealership for a multitude of problems. Left the car there for a few days they gave me a 2016 Jetta to try out, the one with the carplay and android headunit which I later found out is the...
  2. VinVin

Thanks Pierre!

Ok, Not my first time I've dealt with Pierre. Today I went into Shinzo to get a set of HID's for my fogs. Pierre was quick to help me install and did a wonderful Job! I asked for these lights around a week ago and he got them for me really quick too! I'm sure pretty much everyone in Toronto has...
  3. VinVin

OEM Engine cover?

Ok, so I messaged ekk20 in regards to his EVOMs intake... I wanted to know if I should just dremel my stock engine cover or get the evoms engine cover? Also, how much would a new stock engine cover cost? because i might just try to find someone who knows what he's doing to mod the stock one for...
  4. VinVin

Rear Fogs

Hey guys, I wanted to get a the rear fog functionality for my GTI and I was wondering if this is the only part I need to get? http://oempl.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75_23_28&products_id=296 I was planning on getting the LED's but the fact is that those are too expensive. I'm...
  5. VinVin

Ticket Advice Please...

Hey everyone... I was unlucky enough to have gotten pulled over on hwy400 going at 130... but apparently he clocked me at 137 (I wasn't going that fast at all! I kept watch on my speedometer) and I was going with the flow of traffic... all cars around me were going roughly that speed and some...
  6. VinVin

License Plate LEDs

Hey everybody... what kind of LED bulbs would work with for the license plate and interior lights... I just want white LED's everywhere hahaha
  7. VinVin

Whats the diff between the ECS and Parts4euro projector fogs?

As the title asks, whats the diff? and which one is better? I know that one is direct plug and play without the need to convert to H11's and the others are the ones that require the conversion... which ones should I get?
  8. VinVin

I got bored at started a facebook group!

CW GTI's of Toronto!
  9. VinVin

I've got a question about the 08 Stereo...

I've been looking around on the forum but so far I haven't been able to find the answer to my question. I was wondering what I have to do to get a song to repeat on loop without having to press a button to go back to the song every single time? Thanks!
  10. VinVin

Parts4Euro.com ftw!

I ordered a Sharan Antenna and a set of cleared Sidemarkers for my car not more than a week ago and it came in today. Parts are quality made and protected well, shipping was nice and fast (and I'm in Canada). Overall I'm very happy from dealing with them. When money isn't as tight... probably...
  11. VinVin

Hello from Mississauga!

Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to this forum, and new to VW too... my dad on the other hand has been driving VW's since before I was born! I just finished the deal yesterday on a CW GTi, 5 dr, DSG, Leather Luxury, 18's. Pretty much got everything except for the Sirius Radio. I'm looking forward to...