GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Electric buzzing coming from around the dash!

MK5 Golf, 1.6l 102hp BSE 5spd manual. I experience weird as hell electrical buzzing noises coming from just under the dash/steering wheel at about 80-120 km/h coming and going. - completely random! Sometimes do not appear, sometimes less loud. - happens more at these speeds, sometimes can...
  2. A

Vibrations on Idle

Hey guys I have a 2008 golf 1.6 102hp (BSE) 5 spd. lately I’ve been experiencing slight (though very annoying) shakes while idling. - RPMs are stable. - if ac on, problem is smaller but not gone. - all those hoses and rubber thingies are new, probably not the cause to the problem. - No...
  3. A

Idle vibrations

Hey guys I have a 2008 golf 1.6 102hp (BSE) 5 spd. lately I’ve been experiencing slight (though very annoying) shakes while idling. - RPMs are stable. - if ac on, problem is smaller but not gone. - all those hoses and rubber thingies are new, probably not the cause to the problem. - No...
  4. A

A Little Idle vibration

5. A

RCN210 No CANBUS Adapter?

Hello Everyone 👋 I’ve recently chosen to upgrade the original radio system to the RCN210 and ordered it from AliExpress. Only later I figured that in some cases the CANBUS Adapter is required for the system to work properly. My question is - is it mandatory even if the car has NO steering...
  6. A

Secondary Air Injection fault 😕

Hey everyone 🙂 I have a 1.6 102hp golf mk5 5spd. recently the SAI System makes extremely loud noises in the mornings (like super hairdryer or something) and the CEL came up, returning code p0491. What is the best solution? Can you just remove the system altogether? (I live in a relatively warm...