GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Quicker10u

FS 06' CW GTI APR $11,500

06' GTI, 72k, 2Dr 6 Spd, Cloth (Interlagos), Package 1, 6 Disc Changer, Moonroof, Monster Mats, Carpeted Mats as well, Recent Tune-up, New Plugs, coils, Filters, Brakes, Fluids, Cam Follower, Etc. Extra coils, suspension parts, and tune up parts included. Maintainance Records kept since new...
  2. Quicker10u

Observations from Track Day at Gingerman 6/16

Went out to a Test and Tune at Gingerman on 6/16. SATCAR was there offering free transponder and data. Kern Fisher is a great guy and a pretty handy instructor as well. It was good to get his input on my line and some suggestions on looking further (Apex-outside edge) ahead than I have been...
  3. Quicker10u

Congrats to APR and VW at the Glen

Just watched the race and it was the first victory for VW in Koni ST. Congrats to the APR 181 team of Sweeny/Dion. Not to shabby holding off Pobst for the win. I thought old Randy was going to get em in the last few laps. Great race. Gotta love Comcast DVR! Congrats and thanks for...
  4. Quicker10u

Airbag Light-My Solution Found

Since I have had my GTI (2 Years)-The airbag light has come on no less than 6 times. The first time it was due to the harness Issue under the passenger seat. Apparently the other 5 times it was MY fault. Those wacky Germans decided to toss the code at me any time I buckle the passenger side...
  5. Quicker10u

Race Gas at the Road Course..

When I run at the road courses, I like to Put a few gallons of 108 or 100 in the tank. I have popped a motor due to bad gas in the past (but it was a rotary, so that doesn't count :wink:) Do you guys think I am wasting my money? As the car is my daily, I am just trying to protect it..More...
  6. Quicker10u

Recent pics from Savannah, GA

The pics are from Wormsloe Plantation just outside Savannah, and from River Street on St. Pattys Day!:thumbup: I took them with a 5 year old Olympus Fe100 4MP. Not really good at Photography, but I try..
  7. Quicker10u

FS- Forge switchable BOV Spacer $80-Chicago

Forge Motorsport Switchable Atmospheric Blow Off Valve Spacer for VAG 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines. Anodized Black. Used for 8 Months. Switched DV's so I can't use it anymore. $80 plus shipping. Got it from NAmotorsports a while back. I'm In Chicago. Pickup is OK.
  8. Quicker10u

WTB: Neuspeed Sport Springs

Anyone have some Neuspeed Sport Springs for sale? I am in Chicago and am willing to pay a fair price. Please respond here or PM me. Thanks!
  9. Quicker10u

Running Road America 11/2...Any Tips?

I have run at Road Atlanta, Gingerman, Autobahn, and Talladega GP but this will be my first time at Road America. I have watched as much in car as I can of the track, and I know about the danger of "The Kink" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knMKEl13XTQ I was just wondering if anyone here has...
  10. Quicker10u

FS: Benz S550 Wheels w/tires

For Sale: 2007 S550 Benz wheels (very good condition, few scratches, no curb rash) with Sumitumo HTR-Z (220 treadwear, extreme summer, 225-40-18) tires with roughly 5k miles on them. Balanced on Hunter Roadforce machine. Included with Long lug bolts, and correct hub rings. Selling cause I...
  11. Quicker10u

WTB-Stock or Aftermarket Cat Back

Looking for a stock or aftermarket cat back. Not too picky on brand or sound, but it must not be welded or altered. It will be mating up to an ATP downpipe. My stock is welded to my midpipe! :mad0259: I am located in Chicago. Let me know price and timeframe.