GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FROSTYmk7.5

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

Hopefully its not as bad as the markups on the A90 GR Supra. Every single one near me had a $50,000 up-charge when I went to check them out in summer of 2019.
  2. FROSTYmk7.5

Toyota GR Corolla Discussion

all the better reason to not offer an automatic version
  3. FROSTYmk7.5

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

youre comparing shelter with clean running water to people who barely have clothes that have to carry their drinking water on their head after walking miles to get it...
  4. FROSTYmk7.5

More EVs Catching on Fire

I didn't know external combustion motors were a thing....
  5. FROSTYmk7.5

Garage Flooring?

I can't be the only one that would play a giant game of checkers on this
  6. FROSTYmk7.5

New Catback on my Volvo wagon

I dig the car man, vw forum or not.
  7. FROSTYmk7.5

Punks not dead

I don't listen to punk rock but I respect all types of music and the talent/effort that was put into making it. That being said, if one of my buddies puts some punk rock on I'm not gonna sit there and not jam to it lol... I appreciate the off-topic forum as well, I'm bored as shit during this at...
  8. FROSTYmk7.5

I order all my parts from bmp tuning. If they have them for under 2k I'd go for it becuase if...

I order all my parts from bmp tuning. If they have them for under 2k I'd go for it becuase if something ends up not working out, they have a great customer service team.