GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. xChicagoWireDx

whats wrong with this picture??

haha so this is kinda funny i was walking out of a bar kinda drunk the other night and saw this....so just being me i had to say something..so i wrote the guy a nice little note =) i wish i could have seen his face when he read it.. and the note i left in his window =P hahahah
  2. xChicagoWireDx

sexy summer pics of the VR6 and 2.0t =)

just some pics ive been taking over the summer so far....and im no photographer so dont be to harsh....enjoy =) my sexy lady under a water fall :wub:
  3. xChicagoWireDx

Got out of doing 130mph in a 55 =)

soo i was going down 52 one of the highways near Purdue..just ballin asss ..i hit 130mph and i was creepin hard on this black charger...then it clicked in my head i was like omg black charger FUCK ITs PROB A UNMARKED trooper!!...soo by the time i relized this i was right on his ass and had to...
  4. xChicagoWireDx

Nice Day, Pics on Campus

was bored today so i washed my car and cruised around campus for a bit...enjoy the pics =)
  5. xChicagoWireDx

My MKV and Friends MKIV, MCS

sorry for the low quality of the pics i took them off my friends facebook...but enjoy =) :headbang: gotta love the hatches...=)
  6. xChicagoWireDx

Cant Sleep..

So im in college and its seemed to mold me into somewhat of an insomniac...i never sleep i always pull all nighters doing homework then go straight to my classes with no rest, come home mid afternoon and sleep for a couple of hours then do it all over again...the weekends dont help my sleep...
  7. xChicagoWireDx

GOT RICE?

hahah idk just felt like posting ricer pics....here ill start =)
  8. xChicagoWireDx

The " I just want to be friends" bid

yea so ive been kinda talking/dating this chick for about 2 months now and it seemed like before she was sweatin my nuts but i kinda took to long to commit or something idk..and tonight i got the whole " At this point in my life i just need a good friend..but maybe down the road" thing ....why...