GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: New BSH Billet endlinks and hardware

I have a pair of BSH endlinks for sale, decided I wanted to switch back to stock links and something more pressing needs to be paid off with the money I get from these. They are in new condition with all the bolts, nuts and spacers that all come with the set included. Just had em installed on...
  2. T

Who has this setup???

Ok, I need to know whoever has an APR rear sway bar with their oem links. Whoever does, was there any problem with fitting the links onto the bar? Any noise issues, anything rubbing or hitting. Also, anyone with the APR bar and the BSH endlinks, same questions. Thanks :thumbsup: p.s. Free...
  3. T

I NEED these pieces, someone help!

I hope someone knows the answer. On the rear swaybar links, the oem ones, I need to find out where I can get the bolts and nuts that connect the link to the bar, the bolts that have a flat end and a nut on the other to screw onto the hole on the swaybar..anyone have a clue WHAT the bolts and...
  4. T

Need a Window AC

Anyone in the central PA area, near Harrisburg..have a window AC unit theyd like to sell to me for dirt cheap? Or maybe just rent, I need it by this saturday, lemme know!
  5. T

Noise issues with BSH links?

Anyone else having "knocking" noise issues with the bsh endlinks after install? I have installed correctly with an apr bar at med stiffness, theres plenty of clearance between the bar, nothing is hitting the exhaust, doubt its the control arms, so im thinkin it must be the links, I keep getting...
  6. T

Rear suspension knocking?

Who has gotten lowered with an aftermarket rsb and had some slight "knocking" sounds from the rear suspension when going over mild bumps n shit? Just had mine lowered and my APR 27mm sway bar installed and when I go over little odd bumps in the road I hear quiet knocks or taps, sounds kinda like...
  7. T

WTF is wrong with my HID's??

K i just got my GTI lowered on Koni FSDs and neuspeed sports, install went well but now my HID lights beam even LOWER then they were before. They beam only goes out bout maybe 8-10 feet in front of the car, and I KNOW this is bullshit, true HIDs are supposed to reach wayyy out in front of the...
  8. T

QUESTION!

Hey guys, when you send your fuel pump into APR for the rebuild, does it come back with the permanent APR seal on it or not?? P.S. Im getting a badass deal on mine, APTuning is hooking me up with a rebuilt pump they already have in stock, $687 for it all, install, software upgrades, everything...
  9. T

WTB:: OEM fuel pump off an 08

As title says im looking for an oem fuel pump from an 08 gti, mine is an early 08 model gti, so anyone who has one theyre looking to sell, shoot me some offers. Thanks
  10. T

Grounding kit, yes or no??

Just wanted some opinions on whether a grounding kit such as this http://www.racinglab.com/hyper-ground-wire-volkswagen-005.html would do me any good. The price isnt too bad, I had my tiburon grounded, its supposed to ease up idling a bit and make ur audio sound a bit better, dunno, lemme know
  11. T

FS: Brand New Phillips D2S HID Colormatched bulb

Just received this and found out that the site sold em individually rather then as a pair, dont feel like paying this much for another one, but this bulb is said to be the brightest output HID bulb in its class. Paid $125 for it plus shipping, Ill take $115 shipped Still in the orig. packaged...
  12. T

Where can I get this!!!

Ok, ive been trying to find the best price with shipping to get the Koni FSD/Neuspeed sport spring cup kit and I went to neuspeeds site since they offer free shipping, however I just found that they are out of stock for the next 3 weeks or so =\ . Anyone know of anywhere else that offers this...
  13. T

Autotech, Borla or Eurosport Catback?!

Ok, I have it narrowed down to these three. I currently have the APR 3" DP connected to my stock exhaust, looking for an upgraded and mean sound but little to no drone, fitment should be snug with no problems and quality obviously should be great. Theyre all within the same price range, borla is...
  14. T

Fedup with headlights...

Im getting fedup with my factory "HID" headlights..theyre not near as bright as even the HID's I had on my Tiburon before, they are not level, they dont shine far out enough, Im going back to my dealer next week to see if they just need to be adjusted, but I really just dont think they are...
  15. T

Need some input..

http://ecodetuning.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1095 Anybody think this blockoff piece would be a good investment for someone like me who has the bsh DV relocate, im using the big forge dv but my electronic OEM DV is still in place, not really sure if its still being used even though my...
  16. T

Help with Cam Follower Replace

Could someone please find me the DIY for replacing the cam follower on our engines? I want to keep with this DIY and never have to worry about fuckin up my camshaft or lobe, from what Ive read before, the follower is actually fairly easy to find and replace in order to keep all that going well...
  17. T

F/S:: 2 Pairs of 8mm H&R Spacers -NEW-

I have for sale 1 set of 8mm H&R spacers that are new, I used them for one day and decided I wanted a size up, however they are in perfect condition, box will be taped shut. $55 shipped. Price is usually around $65+ shipped new elsewhere. Payment will be thru Paypal at thez19@comcast.net...
  18. T

Spacer ?

Just got my new spacers installed, 8mm up front and 10mm in back. It looks great, but Im noticing that the tires up front seem to stick out farther then the ones in the rear, like for instance when I look straight back at both front and back tires, seems like the fronts stick out farther now. I...
  19. T

BURN!!!

Hmm..I believe it's "The V-tech just kicked in yo!?!?" http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-odd/20090219/ODD.Speeding.Ticket.137/