GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

parts please!!!!

hey there,im form Northern Ireland and i have a Mk5 1.4 golf. Im looking to put a gti front on it but i have priced it with VW and they are very expensive. does anyone know of anywhere else i can get a front for a good price?? i dont mind if its a gti or the new r32 front. thanks...
  2. T

My MKV Golf And My Friends Polo

Hey dudes this is my mkv golf and my friends polo with a couple of mods. i was going to do a few more mods to my golf but it isn’t working out so im doing couple of other things to it. I have so far got a set of 19" RS4 alloy wheels, a set of Eibach ultra low springs, windows tinted and a double...
  3. T

need some pics of modifed mkv golfs not GTI's/ R32

hey people if possible could u post pics of mkv golf's that have been modifed. for some insperation.please. . . . thanks
  4. T

Does Anyone Have An Answer??

i have a gti nd im goin to put a front vortex splittter on it but i have it lowered 50mm nd have 19s im worried that if i put a splitter it will catch on speed ramps or carparks nd damage/rip off.Does anyone know any infomation about this and could help me before i put it on. If not and it...
  5. T

Need Advice please

could anyone tell me where i could get a set of gti headlights nd not gona kill me price wise. thanks:mad0259: :iono: :bow:
  6. T

finding parts

:mad0259: