GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

FS: Stock 18" Farenheit wheels.

Hey guys, I've finally found the wheels set that I have been looking for and decided to sell my stock 18" wheels from my Farenheit. The are equipped with Dunlops and have zero wheel rash. The tires only have 5000km on them as I had bought the car late fall and installed my winter wheel set. I...
  2. F

WTB: Turbo to DP Gasket.

Hey guys, As the title says i'm in need of this gasket doesnt matter new or old. Need it to draw it up on CAD. No dealer has one and i'm lookin upwards to 6 weeks to get one. If anyone has an old one layin around i'll throw you a few bucks for it. Anything would help. Thanks.
  3. F

So Came Dyno Day 2..

I had thrown my car on the rollers sometime late last year not to long after I had purchased it. Pretty impressed with the results I had recieved compared to VW's rating. The car at that time was stock and it whipped out 190whp and 206ft/lb of torque. I had recently visited a local GIAC dealer...
  4. F

Intake Sizing...

Looking at alot of pics of peoples intakes on their vechiles they look pretty small in diameter. Does anyone have an idea what the diameter of the intakes usually are in comparision to each other???
  5. F

Farenheit Fast

Its hard to part with but I cant see any use of it. Theirs only 150 in Canada and mine has been deemed #22 the same as my car. Here is the link. http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=vw+fast
  6. F

WTB: RNS MFD2 Canada Nav CD

I recently installed the Euro Nav in my whip and have been searching high and low for this dvd. If anyone has one available or knows where I can get one, Drop me a line. Thanks in advance.